15

The distressed young soon to be Alpha sat on his father's chair in their office; The several thoughts occupying his real mate swirling around in his head like a raging storm. 

'How could she be happy?!' He thought, Draco knew that he had made his choice when he chose Leah to be his chosen Luna but never did he think that Roxanne would be able to find another mate for herself, he had thought that perhaps she would stay as their pack's helper and with time, maybe she would become his mistress. Oh, how wrong he was! She was glowing and she was happy, Orion had kept her heart content and now she was the Luna of one of the strongest packs. 

His heart swelled with jealousy, he had no desire to let go of Roxanne ever. Perhaps, The curse of the Moon Goddess was real, it was true indeed, he had to live with the repercussions of rejecting his true mate. But, he wasn't ready to accept this, this curse had to wrong! at least that is what he thought. Now, he knew of Leah's deceptive lies, her manipulation, he knew everything, so why couldn't he go back to Roxanne and demand that she becomes his Luna? Maybe, it was because she was now one of the most powerful Lunas in the World and maybe, he was just a teeny tiny bit scared of Orion's wrath. No one lived to see the daylight after having double crossed Alpha Orion. 

It was the eve of his birthday now, the glass of scotch he had consumed long abandoned on the mahogany desk in his father's office. And just like that, an idea pops up in his head! Roxanne was invited to his birthday, maybe then he could try and lure her in, he smirked wickedly as his plan formulated in his head, but he needed Leah's help in it too. He knew how ambitious his Chosen Luna is, and power is the only thing she desired so he decided to plan On luring Roxanne with his chosen mate by his side. 

_____

(I know this is very short, but trust me, the next very chapters are going to be loooooonnnggg! We are going to have loads of drama

-K)