06

Roxanne's absence in the pack was felt by everybody

Roxanne's absence in the pack was felt by everybody. It had only been 47 hours since she left for the airport and everything was already in chaos. An Eighteen year old Roxanne was the helper of the pack, she worked part time at the pack day care looking after pups whilst their parents would be out on their business or at the border patrols, she would often cook for the entire pack and not to mention that she was a fantastic cook, the Dark Moon pack was also known for its scenic beauty and maintenance; five years ago A young Seth and a young Roxanne along with the Omegas of the pack built an artificial lake in the backyard of the huge Pack house, they had helped in growing gardens around the pack, along with shrubs and vines hanging on the grand silver gate at the pack entrance, though she was only 12 at that time, she still helped manually- she often cooked for the laborer wolves and the Omegas at work and a lot of bushes, shrubs and flowering plants were sowed by her. The urge to work for the pack- her family was always present in both the siblings. Every corner of the pack house was adorned with stuff chosen by her, the late Luna of the pack adored her so much that she would often ask young Roxanne for her input. 

The Omegas of the Pack were always treated with respect under the Late Luna King and Alpha King's commands because they were helpers, they kept the pack together but now in less than 48 hours, their condition was worrisome; The new Luna was quite crude and brutal towards them and did little or nothing to help everyone with the pack chores. The Pack members were now irritated with their Luna despite it only being a whole day with her ascending her rank. 

The old Alpha King was silently watching his son ruin his life and the pack which he had built alongside his mate. He knew that she wasn't his real mate but decided not to comment on it. 

Draco felt as if a part of him went missing, he missed his mate and so did his wolf. His wolf kept whining and growling in his head wanting his mate. 

Seth watched his new Luna throw one of her temper fits about how her coffee was sweeter than necessary and how she was dieting. Sighing at her antics he rolled his eyes. The Omegas were distressed, some of them even wondered on how could was their new Luna best friends with Roxanne, a girl with morals and ethics. 

The Dark Moon Pack was in hysterics, drowning in misery at the departure of their rightful Luna and it was all because of their foolish future Alpha.