08

A disoriented Leah was trying to persuade a disheveled Draco into sleeping with her

A disoriented Leah was trying to persuade a disheveled Draco into sleeping with her. It had been three days since he had touched her; She had thought that Roxanne's exit from their life would make it easier for her to rule and have everything she wanted but the case turned out to be different, a day ago she had realized that she actually had to work manually and fulfil her Luna duties which made her throw a temper tantrum before Draco who dismissed her with a wave of his hand and a quick 'I don't have time for this' which again left her annoyed and irritated. Her initial plans to rule the pack and lead a lavish life went downhill.

She attempted to skim her manicured nails over his chest seductively but that didn't work at all because he was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't even pay a look at her. Now, she was huffing and whining about how tempted and aroused she was but he lay beside her with a far away look in his eyes. The truth was, he missed his mate. He sighed heavily and pushed Leah away from his body and turned his back against her closing his eyes.

_______

Roxanne on the other hand, was now in the Pack's Backyard. She was helping the Omegas to sow some seeds for the seasonal flowers and she was free so she had offered to help. The dinner was awkward for her the other night; Orion kept staring at her and made her sit next to him, he served her himself and made sure she ate. She knew what this meant, in the werewolf world when a male wolf serves a she wolf they indirectly put their claim on them- Since, Women or in this case she wolves according to the Old ages are the ones who cook and males were the ones who went to earn for food and clothing and indirectly they were the ones serving their family it was seen as a sign of claiming to 'serve' the latter and their pups meaning the male wolf will always be the she-wolf's server, a servant or caretaker. In the modern times, things changed but everyone knew the unspoken rule, when a male wolf feeds or serves a she wolf it was deemed as staking a claim or promising to be their caretaker or mate for eternity.

She couldn't get a wink of sleep after the dinner. Her head was a mess, he had claimed her as his woman- his chosen one but she wasn't even over the betrayal of her mate, how was she supposed to accept another male wolf?

"You'll get wrinkles if you keep on frowning like that." A deep voice spoke from behind her. She turned around swiftly to face a smirking Orion. She huffed and turned around resuming her work. 

"Go away." She mumbled. 

Orion chuckled, "That's not the way you talk to your Man, is it?" He asked cockily. 

She froze, 

"I...I.. W-what?" She stammered out a weak response. 

"Don't act so surprised, Anne. I claimed you last night and you know it." He reasoned. 

She turned around to meet his chest,

"You don't even know me..."She said meekly.

"We have our whole life to know each other." He said, his finger caressing her cheek softly. 

"I...." She began only to be interrupted by him,

"I will give you time, Anne. Do whatever you want but remember you are mine." He said, his tone firm.

" He said, his tone firm