13

Roxanne and Orion made out like sex crazed teenagers in the backseat of Orion's car whilst being on their way to the Human Town nearby

Roxanne and Orion made out like sex crazed teenagers in the backseat of Orion's car whilst being on their way to the Human Town nearby. By the time, they got out of the car, Roxanne had swollen lips due to all the nipping and kissing they did while Orion had a sinful smirk on his lips with disheveled hair. He snaked his arm around a blushing Roxanne's waist and whispered,

"I adore you and your lips." Which had her wet her panties, his voice sounded so husky and insanely seductive. She flushed and bit her lips making him grin. 

Both of them made their way inside the restaurant they were meeting in and were escorted to a designated table. 

And there at the table was one of her nightmares dressed in a formal suit with his caked faced mate sitting by his side applying a bubble gum pink lip gloss. 

Draco felt his wolf stir inside his head, he looked up and locked gaze with the woman he was supposed to love and care for but she wasn't alone. Instead, she had her arm wrapped around Alpha Orion's torso and as he sniffed the air he could sense their arousal and his scent mingled with hers meaning she was marked as his chosen now. Meanwhile, Leah was speechless on seeing her former best friend standing before her with an aura which screamed "Alpha Female". 

"Alpha King." Orion's deep voice had them snap out of their chain of thoughts.

Draco and Leah stood up,

"Alpha Knox." He nodded, whilst Leah had her face morphed into what she thought was a 'seductive smile' but instead it appeared more like a 'constipated wet cat trying to eat a lemon' to Orion while Roxanne had a blank look on her face. 

"This is my mate, my Luna Roxanne Jones Knox" Orion introduced her proudly with a look of admiration on his face which almost had Draco growl but he didn't.

"This is Leah." He introduced. Seeing Draco not introduce her as his mate had her scowl but she covered it quickly. 

They sat down adjacent to each other and immediately got down to business. Orion and Draco immersed in their dispute clearing while Roxanne justifying and backing him up through the meeting ignoring the glares of Leah. 

After roughly forty five minutes, they were done and had reached the conclusion that the land will be theirs, oh and it didn't go smooth because Leah threw a fit saying 'the piece of land was her favorite' and that statement had Roxanne laughing but she recovered quickly countering that 'the land belongs to my late mother in law and it should be ours, it's not a piece of your favorite lip gloss, Luna Leah. You better start coming up with better arguments.' which had Orion smirk. Draco had his eyes filled with jealousy all while watching them interact like a couple in love, so he decided to disrupt that,

"I hope you know that Roxanne shared a close relationship with me." He said with a smirk. Orion smiled nodding a 'Yes.'

"I know she was your mate, and you had rejected her for that skank of a Luna beside you. Your loss, Alpha." Orion stated, he knew that he was disrespecting a marked Luna but he couldn't careless, Draco wasn't brave enough to go into war with him and he knew it. 

"So, you like the left overs my mate left for you...."Leah said, her nasally voice had Roxanne grit her teeth but she recovered quickly before flashing her a sickly sweet smile,

"I'm not the one who stole someone else's mate for the sake of being in power, Leah. And I'm a born Luna, my real sick excuse of a mate was an Alpha and so is my chosen. I don't have to spread my legs to gain power or riches. And watch who you're talking to." Roxanne used her Luna voice which had Leah's wolf bare her neck in submission.

Orion stood up with Roxanne in his arms again,

"It is settled then. Now, Alpha King I suggest you put a leash on your tongue and your mate because if You disrespect my Luna again, I will declare war." Orion said calmly, the threat underneath didn't go unnoticed.

" Orion said calmly, the threat underneath didn't go unnoticed