04

"The Soon to be Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack, Draco King has found his mate

"The Soon to be Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack, Draco King has found his mate. His mate is hosting a birthday ball in his honor next month. His mate has sent us an invitation." Gamma Xanther of the Mother Lunar Pack informed his Alpha updating him about the recent developments and news.

The young Alpha nodded stiffly and gestured for him to continue,

"But, our spies have reported that she isn't his real mate. She is his chosen mate; He had dumped his real mate to be with her and reports say that she is quite a piece of work." He continued. 

"Any news on who his real mate is?" He questioned, the Gamma smirked.

"Her name is Roxanne Jones and she will be moving into our pack today. She is Beta Jones' niece  and her brother Seth is the Beta." 

The Alpha smirked. He had wanted healthy and strong heir for himself , but unfortunately his mate had died long ago and he thought that an unwanted and rejected she wolf will be the perfect candidate to be his chosen mate.

"She will be perfect for a Luna, don't you think?" The Gamma questioned sensing his Alpha's thoughts.

"Yes. Host a pack dinner for her introduction, Xanther. My chosen mate should be given utmost care and importance." He instructed.

"But, don't you think you should see her once?" Xanther questioned. 

"No. I don't care what she looks like, I just need a strong blood line and she will provide me that. She will just be a heir producing tool for me." He answered gruffly.

As if on cue, the door swung open and came in the Beta of the pack with a beaming smile on his face,

"Ah, Orion!" Beta Jones chirped happily.

Alpha Orion chuckled at his excitement and asked,

"What's got you so smiling?" 

"My little niece is coming today! The last time I saw her was when she was around twelve, you know when my brother and his mate passed away. I had to leave her with Seth, Stella wanted to bring them with us but they were technically under Alpha King's guardianship..." He trailed off, his eyes displaying several emotions, sadness stood out the most; His mate couldn't become a mother biologically due to an accident and the couple had been childless for years now. 

Orion and Xanther sighed and gave him a soft reassuring smile. 

Meanwhile in the Dark Moon Pack, Leah was rejoicing to the news of Roxanne leaving. She initially thought that she would have to take drastic measures to get her out of the way but seems like Roxanne herself didn't want to fight. Draco, on the other hand was a mess. A mess of emotions. He still didn't know how to feel. His heart and his wolf were constantly begging him to run to Roxanne and cradle her in his arms but the lust in his head was begging for Leah's voluptuous body to wrap itself around his. Both of their karma slowly awaits for them to be punished.

 Both of their karma slowly awaits for them to be punished