03

Roxanne huffed childishly as Seth kept rambling more like instructing her on how who is going to receive her at the airport and she shouldn't talk to strangers and shouldn't eat anything given to her; She felt like a little kid being instructed on...

Roxanne huffed childishly as Seth kept rambling more like instructing her on how who is going to receive her at the airport and she shouldn't talk to strangers and shouldn't eat anything given to her; She felt like a little kid being instructed on their first day of kindergarten. But nevertheless, she kept on nodding her head like an obedient child. Seth was stressed, he didn't want to let go of his baby sister but he knew it was for the best. They had a difference of ten years which almost made him feel like her father, technically he was her guardian and he was the one who looked after her since their parents were the Betas and were always busy with the pack, he still remembers the day he had to feed a baby Roxanne milk, a ten year old kid feeding another kid. He was more of a parent to her than their parents, but none of them ever complained; Their parents were always supportive and often lamented about not spending enough time with their pups. Seth was not just letting go of his sister, he was letting go of his pup- his baby sister. 

"Alright alright! I get it- no talking to strangers, no eating stuff from others, no fights blah blah blah...."Roxanne mocked boringly causing him to roll his eyes. 

"Take care of yourself, Pup." Seth said softly. Roxanne wrapped her arms around his waist and inhaled her brother's scent,

"I will. You take care and find your mate." She mumbled against his chest. He chuckled and pressed a soft kiss on the top of her head. 

"And, I am not a pup!" She huffed. 

Seth crackled softly and let go of her, 

"Go now, before I cry..." He grumbled. Roxanne giggled and pressed a kiss on his cheek and unlocked the passenger seat of their car and got in. Seth had to be on border patrol so the Gamma, Max was driving her to the airport. Max was Seth's best friend and knew about Roxanne's condition and had swore to not disclose any information about her departure and which flight she is boarding. 

Seth watched as his sister's car drove away with tears shining in his eyes. 

Meanwhile, Draco sat on his bed buttoning his shirt with a naked Leah laying next to him. He was tensed and Leah didn't satisfy him anymore, it was as if he had lost a part of himself.