Chapter 15 | Warrior

Thank you to @cocaineglow420 for the poster above!

I wasn't gonna put a picture of Bella...or Tyler...because I wanted to leave it up to the reader's imagination, however, I saw this picture and I had to put it in!

because I wanted to leave it up to the reader's imagination, however, I saw this picture and I had to put it in!

Chapter 15 | Warrior

"I'm sorry, she didn't make it."

I sat up suddenly, sweat dripping down my forehead. I took my phone and checked the time.

6 am...great...

I stood up and made my way to the washroom, toiletries and makeup in hand. Half an hour later and I'm ready for the day.

What the hell am I supposed to do now? Well, I guess I could go back home and pretend I'm leaving for the day?

Sure I'll do that.

Not.

I'm way too lazy for that.

I'll just wait a bit before I wake up the girls.

-

"Ali wake up!" "One more minute mom!" she mumbled sleepily "I'm not your mom now get up and help me wake up Tessa, I thought she was dead but she's breathing so..." "But I don't wanna!"

...

"Do you prefer waking up dry or wet?"

She sat up immediately and rubbed her eyes sleepily. "Fine, I'm up sheesh what's a girl gotta do to get her beauty sleep?"

I ignored her comment "help me wake up Tess." She chuckled "lemme shower first."

She eyed me "how the hell are you so chipper it's 7 am." "Actually it's 7.12 and I really don't know." "Gosh, you're so lucky."

Ha! Funny!

"Standing in the hall of fame! And the world's gonna know your name! 'Cause you burn with the brightest flame! And the world's gonna know your name! And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fa-"

I banged the door "Oi Beyoncé hurry up you've been in there for 45 minutes at this rate we'll be late!" "Shit! I'm coming!" I heard the shower turn off, finally!

She stepped out with a towel around her "finally, how do you usually wake this girl up?" I asked, I had been trying to wake her up for the past 50 minutes.

"Easy," she said and crouched down and took her phone, she scrolled for a few seconds before turning up the volume and playing what sounded like a Tom Holland clip.

Tessa jolted awake "Tom Holland?" She asked sleepily and Ali smiled, "rise and shine!"

Tess turned and frowned, "oh it's just you guys." "Wow Tess, really feeling the love" I replied sarcastically.