Chapter 32 | A Sky Full of Stars

"You're an idiot"

"I'm sorry"

"You can't be trusted"

"I know"

"No seriously Ethan how could you?"

"I'm sorry!" He cried and we all rolled our eyes. Spring break was finally here and we were supposed to be heading to Dylan's family's cabin but Ethan was driving and got lost and extended the entire journey by an hour, if not more.

The boys huddled in a corner figuring out the best route to take while the girls and I looked at Bianca and Daniel. Bianca, being, well, Bianca, insisted on coming, I brought along Daniel since I needed to make sure that Tyler kept his distance, and it was working, but I was hating it.

"Do you really think bringing Daniel along was a good idea?" Tess voiced out and I blew a breath

"Honestly? It was a bad call but you and Ethan will be all over each other, Dylan and Ali are already all over each other." we glanced at Ali who was shooting seductive looks at Dylan.

"And Bianca will be all over- see I didn't even finish that sentence, Daniel is all I have while you guys are doing the deed."

"Whoa, no one said anything about that..." Tess exclaimed

"You didn't need to."

"How's it going out there, boys!" I yelled from inside the car. I got out of the car, nearly tumbling over from pain. Coming on this trip meant payment, payment that my father was all too happy to receive. He had now started charging people to sleep with me. Can you believe that?! I'm 17!

Nevertheless, he permitted me to go on this trip after beating me up to the point where I was wearing long sleeves and jeans in a weather so hot girls wore bikini bras and shorts.

"What's the conclusion?" I asked the boys, purposefully avoiding eye contact with Tyler.

"We might have to crash at a motel or something, we're exhausted and it's late, we can continue tomorrow, we'll still get enough time for fun though," Dylan assured.

I signalled the girls to get out of the car and we planned out rooms for the evening.

Seeing as we didn't want to spend too much money, despite Dylan assuring us it was fine, we decided to get two joint rooms, two beds in each, the girls would sleep in one room and the boys in another.

We drove to a nearby hotel and booked our rooms for the evening. Unfortunately, I was stuck on a bed with Bianca and Daniel was stuck on the bed with Tyler.

This won't end well.

-

Once we all got to the hotel room, Ali and Dylan instantly crashed on a bed, immediately breaking the girls vs. boys thing we had going on.

The others decided to go for a swim leaving Tyler and me standing awkwardly. I excused myself and went on a mission to find a vending machine.

Just my luck, there was one at the end of the hallway.

As I was about to pay, a hand appeared behind me and the card was tapped. I turned around and gasped at Tyler's proximity.

"You've been avoiding me."

"I've done no such thing.'

"Really? Because you've barely spoken to me since Christmas, did I do something?"

I went radio silent.

"'Fess up Ella you're driving me crazy."

"Daniel is my boyfriend."