Chapter 8 | Amusement park

100 Views!! Thanks so much guys I couldn't do it without you!! Help me get to 200 and I'll publish two chapters in a week. Only for that week though!! Author's note at the end, please read!

Chapter 8 | Amusement park

After debating on which car to take, I finally caved and went with Daniel. "So?" "So?" "What do you wanna do?" "Amusement park?" I asked and he nodded and drove off.

The car ride wasn't at all awkward, we talked a lot and played music and had fun. Even though I'd just met him, he was really fun and easy to get along with.

He parked the car and we got out. My energy had just increased tenfold as I eagerly awaited to enter. We bought all-access passes, not complaining, then we walked inside. I smiled instantly remembering the memories of when my family went to the amusement park.

"I can't wait to-"

"Eat from every food vendor? Same." I finished and he stared at me in awe making me feel very self-conscious.

"What?"

"Nothing I was just scared you were one of those girls who are only interested in salad and water but you're not and that makes me so happy now let's go raid the people!!"

I chuckled as he eagerly pulled me towards a Mexican shop "I can't believe you thought I was one of those girls!" I exclaimed, "food is way too important, seriously how do they do it?"

He shrugged "It takes skill that's for sure. Imagine not eating burgers." He snorted

I shuddered "that'd be a world I would never wanna live in."

After standing in line for what seemed like forever, we ordered our food, "What're you doing?" I asked as he reached for his wallet. "What do you mean?" "I mean, why are paying, I'm perfectly capable of paying for my food." "Never said you weren't." He said.

The woman behind the counter looked at us impatiently while tapping her fingers on the counter. There was no doubt that we were holding up the line but I didn't like people paying for things for me.

"Look, I asked you out, I'll pay. Besides, you can pay next time."

I raised my eyebrows and smirked, "what made you think there'd be the next time."

"I'm persistent, remember?"

"That you are."

"Just let him pay already!!" Some man in the line screamed causing us to redden. In the end, he won and paid...this isn't over.

-

After finishing our fifth meal, we patted our stomachs. "I'm gonna need to work out a lot tomorrow," I said leaning back in my seat. "I know the feeling, if the coach finds out, he'll kill me." I looked at him, it was the first time I noticed him wearing his varsity jacket. "You play football?" I asked and he looked at me "you're now noticing?" I nodded sheepishly.

Why is he laughing? I'm confused. "Why are you laughing?" "I think the food went to my brain cause I have no idea." I couldn't help but join in, it was just the perfect day, hanging out with a friend, eating from every food place, it was...perfect.

-

"We're gonna die!!"

"Calm down"

"This is the end."

"Aren't you exaggerating just a tad?"

"Sayonara life"

"Daniel, it's a roller coaster stop freaking out!"