Chapter 20 | November 25

Disclaimer: I do not take any ownership of the part italicized. ("You understand...") Full credit goes to the person who wrote it. I simply thought it's fit that portion of the story but again IT IS NOT MY WORK!! It is a part of a monologue. Everything else, except for the part italicized is my work. (See pic above)

Also, omg! Thank you so so so so so so so so sooooo much for all the support. Thank you to those who voted, commented and added to their reading lists and library. Thank you so much for 3k+ views! You're wonderful people!

Now without further ado, I present chapter 20

...

Chapter 20 | November 25

Recap: I took out my phone to set a reminder when I remembered I hadn't sent the pictures of Dylan and Ethan to the girls.

Me (7.50 pm): Took this for you lovelies, enjoy ;)

Ali (7.52 pm): Omg omg omg omg omg I think I'm gonna die!!!!

Tess (7.55 pm): You're gonna die? I just died, Ethan is so hot I'm gonna cry!!!!!!

Me (8.00 pm): Lmaoooo, have fun with that!

I turned off my phone and shook my head, my friends are something else. I was in the middle of washing dishes when my phone chimed.

Ty (8.30 pm): Would you mind explaining why you sent me a picture of my best friend's shirtless?

...

I dropped my phone.

They were wrong. I'm the one who's gonna die.

Before I could think of a smart-ass reply, the door opened so I quickly washed my hands and ran upstairs. I wasn't ready for a confrontation tonight, and besides, I wasn't going to school tomorrow.

Why? Because tomorrow is November 25. Tomorrow is hell day.

-

There was a bang at my door. I jumped. He yelled, "you useless bitch who allowed you to lock this door!!"

I made no attempt to move. He'd just break it down anyway, and besides, there's a spare key.

The next thing I know the door is flying open and I'm pulled aggressively by my arm and thrown to the floor. I slide a bit and my back hits the wall.

"Oh look, the prodigal father returns, yippee!" I say, standing up. "Did I say you could speak?" He punches me in the gut and I double over and kneel, placing my one hand on the floor to stabilize me.

"Shut up! Don't talk! You have no right to. You're a filthy-" kick "slimy-" slap "low life!" Punch.

"And what are you? You're the one beating up your daughter. Is it not enough that I have to be an adult? You're not the only one who is suffering, I am too!"

"He picked me up and threw me as far as he could. I landed by the feet of other guys. Alex, Oliver and some other people I've never met before.

He chugged the rest of his beer bottle and smashed it on my head when I was trying to stand. Causing me to fall again. No doubt my face was all bloody and cut up.

"This is the girl. Do whatever she wants and if she fights back-" he pulled out a pocket knife and threw it "-kill her. She should be the one that's dead anyway. She doesn't deserve to live."