Hazel

A/N so, if you read my story with Frank leaving on a quest, I got rid of that, he is here now.

"So.", Piper smiled, " You guys are my siblings.", Today Piper was wearing the usual outfit, Camp half-blood shirt, green sweater without sleeves, a braid, today she had flowers braided in her hair, she said that she was expecting a special visit, and she wanted to look nice.

"Guess so.", Dominique had golden curly hair, Piper's colorful eyes, faint tan skin, freckles all over her face, and just by the looks of it, she had Piper's shard attitude, Ben was different, he was shy, and didn't have freckles, but otherwise looked exactly the same.

Due to where they lived (Connecticut), it was warmer this fall, in fact, all year it had been warmer here, Hazel opened all the windows, and curtains, shut off the lights, and let the light seep through the windows.

Piper pulled Hazel aside to tell her what she was doing, "I wanted to tell you why I'm setting a bunch of things up," she said as she put up a table in their backyard, " I invited our families over, we hadn't seen them in a while, so I invited Annabeth's dad, Paul, Sally, Estelle, and Lacy and Mitchell, even if I saw them today when I picked up my children, Nyssa, and Harley, Clarrise, and I got Thalia."

Hazel looked at Piper, " When did you do this?"

Piper shrugged, " made a group chat with everyone who I actually had in my contacts, said to come over, not to tell anyone, then found  everyone else on social media and said who I was and to come over, tell no one."

"Staker much?", Hazel smiled, "Why outside?"

"Not really, no.", Piper laughed, "I wanted to do it out here because it was warm."

"Makes sense.", Hazel said.

"Oh, I almost forgot.", Piper took a couple of daisies and hair pinned them to Hazel's hair, "Now we're matching!"

Hazel grinned.

Dominique ran outside, "Oh, I found you!"

"What's up?", Piper asked.

"Everyone is looking for you!", She said.

Hazel and Piper ran inside.

"Oh, there you are.", Percy said.

"What do you need?", Hazel asked.

"So, ", He pointed to Piper, " Calypso needs your held figuring out something, Hazel, Annabeth wants you to come with her upstairs for something."

Hazel followed Annabeth to their lounge room, "So, what's up?"

"I wanna install a  balcony, I already have the bottom done, I just need your help designing the bars and railing, also, you're gonna need to run to the store to get tables and chairs and other things to put up here.", Annabeth said. 

Hazel nodded and the got to work.