Reyna

Camp Jupiter was as beautiful as Reyna had remembered in the fall.

Leaves were on the ground, the air was cool and crisp.

"Wow, I really don't want to leave.", Percy murmured.

"I know, right?", Frank said.

Reyna remembered Hazel's request to get pictures of the camp, Hazel hadn't been able to spend lots of time at Camp Jupiter in the fall, Hazel started in winter, then the prophecy of 7 took place, she came back for the rest of summer and then Apollo and Meg came along in early spring, then she left to visit CHB with Reyna and Frank, and then they bought their house.

*Wait, who runs Camp Jupiter now that Hazel, Jason, Frank, and Reyna left, Lavinia and Gwen? Yeah*

"Well, we have to leave.", Reyna snapped a photo for Hazel.

Jason threw his bag into the back of his car, climbed in the front seat with Percy, and said "Hurry up, trains a moving,"

"Jason, really?", Reyna rolled her eyes.

She climbed in the back, Jackie in between her and Frank, and they drove off to the airport.

When they got back home, Reyna noticed that the other's had decorated the front lawn.

Reyna got inside, Piper had texted her saying to drop off Jackie at Nico and Will's place, for a little free time.

She hopped out of the car, and a very excited pomeranian stood on the chair, watching them, wagging her tail.

In the car they all decided to quietly go in, to scare the others.

Reyna quietly opened the door, took off her shoes, and on the couch sat Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Calypso, and Leo, Hazel was asleep, Annabeth was scrolling through her phone, everyone else was watching 'The Parent Trap'.

Percy snuck up behind them and got in right behind Annabeth, no one noticed him, Annabeth went into her camera and saw Percy and yelped (she was gonna look for a pic, but yea coincidence) 

"Percy, what the heck?", She threw an empty tissue box at him.

 "Whoa, calm down wise-girl.", Percy put his hands up in defense.

Hazel was awake now, "Oh, hi.", she muttered.

"Hi.", Frank hugged her.

"Are you guys okay?", Jason asked.

"Yeah, fine.", Piper said.

"Oh yeah, yeah it's normal people with normally tan and black skin have a pale complexion and have normal pinkish-red noses, and look extremely tired, but yeah that's completely normal, mhm.", Percy almost looked dead serious, but Reyna knew he wasn't.

"And it's normal for our couch to be buried in tissues, and for you to be wearing the same exact clothes that you were when we left.", Jason added.

Leo raised his hands, "I surrender.", and then turned to the others, "whenever you're ready."

"Oh gods, stop mixing up song lyrics and saying them.", Calypso threw an empty paper cup at him.

"Fine.", He sniffed, "my love where are you, my love where are you, whenever your ready whenever your ready whenever you're ready, whenever you're ready, can we, can we surrender, can we surrender I surrender." (Keep in mind he is not singing, he is speaking, in fact, like he is speaking his voice like: tHiS.)

"Shut up.", Calypso said.