Piper

After everybody was healed, Piper sat on the couch, relieved to finally be free of sickness.

The next day was Halloween, Will, and Nico's son and daughter, then 12 years old one named Dominique, and the 6-year-old one named Ben.

They picked up their children, Piper held June and Jack, (how old are they? *me counting the months*. . . 5 months old!) now 5 months old. 

It was almost 5:00 and Leo was on the chandelier again.

Calypso was cooking, Hazel was cleaning, Reyna was vacuuming, and Annabeth and Piper were taking care of the children while the boys tried to get Leo off the chandelier because he would end up breaking it.

"No.", Leo said.

"Come on dude, it's this or-", Percy started.

"You sleep on the ground.", Calypso said.

Leo jumped off the chandelier, onto the hardwood floor, it must've hurt, but he appeared fine.

"Ow- I'm okay.", Leo stood up and took Dominic, then ran upstairs and came back down with Dominic wearing a burger costume.

Jackie started crying, Reyna ran to her to see what was the matter, then she stopped.

Now Aidan and Jax were crying, which set off all the other children.

"Is this how the next year or so is going to be like?", Piper asked.

"Yeah, probably.", Annabeth said.

And they got to work quieting down the kids.

Dominque and Ben helped, it turned out that they were in fact, Pipers half-siblings, children of Aphrodite, they knew they were, so they told Piper.

A/N SOrry it's short, I just really wanted to publish it!!