Calypso

Calypso was about to give up trying.

She knew Leo wanted a kid and gender, and she wanted one as well, but she tried so many things and failed.

She got up and ran to the infirmary, Reyna, Hazel, Annabeth, and Piper sat on the ground laughing and talking.

Will saw Calypso and stopped her, "Let me guess, you're pregnant and need the gender?"

"No, I need your help to become pregnant though, Leo has been talking about having a kid for a while.", She said.

Will nodded thoughtfully, "I can try and help."

After a long hour, Will finally said "Well if that didn't work, I have no idea what might."

"Thanks, even if it didn't work, I could always adopt.", she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The very next day she was awoken (I dunno where she would sleep) by a sudden wave of nausea.

She ran to the toilet and threw up.

Calypso thought it was just bad luck, but then she remembered Will mentioning something about morning sickness.

She whipped out the pregnancy test and (surprise surprise), it was positive.

She cried, she was so glad, and she could give Leo have the family he never had.

She went to the infirmary, Reyna, Piper, Annabeth, and Hazel on her tail.

"I'm pregnant, she told Will, tell thy gender or I shall kill thou.", Calypso said, (FYI, this was just a joke, I know she doesn't talk like dat)

Will laughed, "Take a seat.", He said.

After long hours, (and a night), Calypso ran to the infirmary again and got her gender.

"Triplets, and it is a girl, boy, and a girl.", He said.

She high fived Piper and turned to them, "We need to tell our husbands." (They all are married).

"Technically mine doesn't have a dad, and I don't need it to have one.", Reyna said.

"Well I'm sure our husbands would like to know about yours as well.", Piper told her.

They worked together, they decided they'd do it at the campfire.