Reyna

Reyna watched as a middle-aged man with sandy blonde hair walked through the door.
Annabeth ran into his arms and laughed "Dad!"
"Annabeth." The man smiled.
"I missed you, what are you doing here?" She asked.
"Your friend Piper messaged me, and I thought, well, I was planning on taking a trip up to New England, I decided to agree and stay in a hotel!" He replied.
"Oh, well, I should introduce you to my friends." She said "This is Piper, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, Jason, and Leo, you already know Percy."
"Yes indeed I do know Percy." He smiled.
"How have you been? I haven't seen you since our wedding!" Annabeth wriggled her finger with the ring.
"Oh, you know, the usual work stuff, I've been thinking about having another kid with Helen."
"Dad, no, you are to old."
"Kidding, but I'm only, what, twenty-nine?"
Annabeth laughed "Dad, you are forty-nine."
"Ah, if that's how it's going to be, I hope one day your daughter or son starts calling you old."
Reyna rocked Jackie in her arms. She studied Jackie's face, how did Reyna even give birth, and who was the father? Reyna was to scared to even look Artemis in the eye, knowing as a hunter of Artemis, she might not like this.
Reyna started to notice little features, Jackie's skin was paler than hers, which made no sense, her eyes were electric blue, her hair was growing black, like Reyna's, but something was different about it. Reyna wasn't sure what it was though.
"Reyna?" Annabeth shook her arm.
"What?" Reyna was suddenly jolted out of her wondering.
"There's someone at the door for you." She said.
Reyna looked up, in front of her with her arms crossed was a not so happy Artemis.