Hazel

While they were spending time at camp half-blood, Hazel (Who had just turned 22) noticed something.

Every morning she spent a good half-hour by the toilet and every night she fell asleep almost instantly.

Whenever she wasn't throwing up, she still felt extremely nauseous, like she was on a boat stuck in a storm.

She needed to know now, was she pregnant, or just unlucky?

She got a pregnancy test, from the Aphrodite cabin (for some reason they had a ton), and she got what she expected,  positive.

She was so happy, but also scared.

She took a shaky breath and rose from the black tiles of the Hades cabin bathroom.

She fingered her wedding ring for good luck, then she went to the infirmary.

Piper was there, talking with Will, Hazel was glad to see her.

Piper kept pointing to a piece of paper and shaking her head, Will nodded every time she shook her head.

"Piper!", Hazel called.

Piper saw her and looked very glad to get away from the conversation she had with Will.

"Hazel, guess what.", Piper smiled.

"What?", Hazel asked.

"I'm pregnant.", she patted her stomach.

"No way, I think I might be as well!", Hazel laughed.

"Ooh, Will, she needs and ultra-sound and all that jazz.", Piper called.

Will nodded and gestured for her to follow.

"How many?", Hazel asked Piper.

"4...", Piper said.

Hazel was shocked, "4 kids? You're only 24!"

"I know, I know.", Piper nodded.

Hazel sat down on the empty cot Will had brought her to.

"I don't even know how I'm pregnant, I  never ha-", Piper started.

"Me neither.", Hazel said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Hazel dragged Piper to the infirmary, so the could find out Hazel's child's gender, and the amount.

Will greeted them and got on with the news, "so Hazel, Gender, or amount first?"

"Amount.", Hazel said.

"Okay, you are having 1 child, the gender, ah, a girl!", Will announced.

Hazel was relieved, she was fine with 1 and happy with a girl.