Piper

There was yelling from the other room, Piper just wasn't sure what it was.
"What's going on?" Piper asked Jason.
"Not sure." Jason shrugged.
Piper ran out of the room, Artemis stood in the center of the living room, her mouth wide open, Thalia was yelling and Reyna was trying to calm her down.
"What's going on?" Piper asked.
"I'm a mother, that's my child." Thalia took a shaky breath, pointing to Jackie.
"Hold on, slow down. What did you just say?" Jason asked.
Thalia showed him the DNA test, which clearly said that Thalia was the other mother.
"How?" Piper asked.
"There's only one thing I can think of..." Artemis said.
"Which is...?" Annabeth asked.
"Does anyone have a thing that can make a rainbow?" Artemis asked.
"Yeah..." Annabeth grabbed a clear triangular pyramid and held it to the light.
"Good now I need a coin." Artemis said.
Thalia shuffled around in her pocket for a golden drachma. "Here." She tossed it to Artemis.
Artemis made a rainbow with the block and tossed the coin in, saying the words with it. Soon enough, the demigods and Artemis were facing eleven Olympians.
"Oh, Artemis, you could've just came to Olympus." Apollo said.
"Im aware, but I'm here." Artemis said.
"Fine, what do you want?" Hera asked.
"I want to know how Reyna got pregnant and how Thalia is the mother?"
Hera scratched the back of her neck "Well-"
"What did you do."
"I may have gotten bored so I pulled a few strings and made Reyna pregnant with Thalia as the mother."
"I swear to-" Artemis shook her fist.
"But, but, Reyna loves Jackie, and Thalia would make a great mom."
"That is true, but that is now excuse." Artemis grumbled.
"Oh please Artemis, you are fine."
"No I am not fine! I can't just have two hunters be moms with no reason why they are."
"You need to calm down." Hera sneered.
"Calm down? How about you learn what's wrong and what's right! This certainly is not right."
Artemis growled at Hera, swiped her hand through the message, and as it dissipated, she turned on her heel and stormed off.