Hazel

A couple of months later later Hazel woke up sick. (guys I sorry I can't do anything without a sickficccc).

Probably because of the lack of sleep, only her one kid gave her about 4 hours of sleep, Piper has 4 kids, it had to have been worse on her.

Hazel trudged down the stairs, Piper held 4 crying kids, somehow she was asleep.

Hazel shook her, " Piper, Piper wake up."

"Wha- oh, Hazel, hi.", Piper said, "Everyone getting ready to leave?"

"Yeah.", Hazel said.

"You ready?", Piper asked.

"I'm not going.", Hazel said.

"Why?", Piper asked.

"Don't feel good.", She shrugged.

"Oh.", Piper said.

(Just to clarify the Romans and Percy were visiting Camp Jupiter)

"Okay, you guys ready?", Percy asked.

"Um, I wanted to stay and take care of Aidan.", Hazel said.

"Oh, sure okay", Percy shrugged, "See you guys in 2 weeks."

Percy told Frank Hazel was staying here, Frank nodded, kissed Hazel's forehead, and left.

"So they just left us here, with Leo?", Hazel muttered.

"Maybe this time, he won't set something on fire, we will be more careful this time.", Piper rocked the last one of her babies that was awake.

"Gods I hope, I need coffee.", Hazel sniffed.

"WHAT'S UP MOTHA FUCKAS", Leo somehow was on the chandelier.

"Oh gods, Leo, get down.", Calypso yelled.

"NEVER!", Leo held onto one of the bars with one hand.

 "You good Hazel?", Annabeth asked, "you look sick."

"I'm sick.", Hazel shrugged.

"How sick, maybe I could call Will and he can help?", Annabeth suggested.

"Not sick enough.", Hazel's head pounded against her skull.

"I assume it's from a lack of sleep?", Calypso guessed, (Yes that's a thing).

Hazel nodded.

"Well, I guess I can't do anything to help, and you don't want Will's help, so I guess we have to hope you get better.", Piper said.

Hazel flopped onto the couch face first.

"Hazel, seriously, are you okay?", Annabeth's voice was full of concern.

"It's just a cold.", Hazel muttered.

"Maybe we should send Annabeth's kids to Sally's house, and send the rest to an overnight daycare so they don't get sick.", Piper suggested.

"I don't mind.", Calypso shrugged.

They all agreed and started calling different places.

When the kids were all gone Hazel flopped onto the couch, she was exhausted.

"Are you sure you don't want me to call Frank, or maybe Will.", Annabeth asked.

"I'm su-", Hazel coughed, " I'm sure."

Hazel put on 'Mean Girls'.

Leo (who had made a nest on the chandelier), looked down at Calypso, who was scowling and trying to coax him down.

"I will never come down.", Leo laughed an evil laugh.

"Fine, then I guess you don't get to come to the store and buy something.", Calypso shrugged.

"Wait, nooooo.", Leo jumped onto the couch and followed Calypso.

"Can everyone come, or is Hazel too sick?", Calypso asked.

"I think it's just a cold, we all can go.", Hazel shrugged.

They piled into Piper's mini-van, Leo in the back-seat, Hazel in the passenger's seat, Calypso and Annabeth in the middle, and Piper driving.

Hazel took Piper's phone (which was hooked up to her car), and thanked the gods she didn't have a headache, and put on trending songs (Hazel skipped inappropriate songs, like ones by Megan Thee Stallion, they were good, but she was a mother now, she needed to listen to more appropriate songs).

Rain on me came on.

"So, where are we going?", Piper asked.

"Well, it's almost Halloween, and I wanna buy some decorations, like go to spirit Halloween.", Calypso suggested.

"Sure.", Piper shrugged.

Piper pulled up to the store, Hazel's favorite store during Halloween.

"Oh my gods, I need to get this for Aidan and me.", Hazel muttered, holding a joey (baby kangaroo) and kangaroo with a pouch Halloween costume.

"Oh yes, I'm getting this for Cora.", Calypso held a blue dress with two eyeballs on the front with a cookie headband.

"The cookie monster?", Leo asked, "Well Dominic gets this."

"A burger?", Calypso laughed.

"Yes, a burger."

They all choose things for their children, and a got Jackie a dress with a golden crown.

"Onto decorations.", Leo for some reason had a tiny plastic crown on his head.

A creepy ghoul-like creature decoration had its hand extended, a small fake flame on his hand.

"I can do better.", Leo backed away from the decoration and extended his hand and a small orange flame rose up.

"Not in here Leo.", Calypso muttered.

They bought their things and left.

*new chapter coming soon, promiseeeeee*