Annabeth

When they arrived, Leo was done with the car, Hazel ran off to Nico, Piper was greeted by Lacy and Mitchell, and everyone else walked into camp.

"Yay time to find out the babies gender!", Lacy said

Piper nodded.

"Let's go load our things into the car.", Percy led everyone towards their cabins.

They got all their stuff loaded into the car, and then set up.

Piper got a 4 layer cake, and each layer had either pink or blue.

Jason brought out the cake, Piper set down a table and a pink and blue table cloth, Leo and Percy set up some more tables, Annabeth and Hazel brought out plates and cups, and Reyna and Frank talked to Nico and Will.

Annabeth set down the last of the plates and went over to Percy.

"I still can't believe we're all having the families we always wanted.", He said.

All of a sudden a loud screech came from where Leo was standing, then music played.

"Wow, Leo, Wow.", Piper shook her head, "Thanks for my daily heart attack."

"You are welcome.", Leo said.

~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later they ate dinner, after that, Piper had her gender reveal party.

She cut into the cake, two blue layers, two pinks.

She started crying.

"Exactly what I wanted, two of each.", She laughed.

"I'm hungryyyyyyyy.", Leo said.

"Hush let me have my moment.", She slapped his face.

5 seconds later she cut slices into the cake, and thankfully it was so big that there were even leftovers.

They ate and talked, but eventually, it got dark and they had to head home.

They waved bye and piled up into Piper's mini-van, and Reyna taking her own car.

(In case you wanted to know this is the car arrangement)

Piper driving, Jason in the passenger seat, Leo Calypso and Percy in the middle, Calypso in between them, Frank, Hazel, and Annabeth in the back row, Hazel in the middle of them.

They pulled up to their huge house and freed the animals, Hazel went off to find her cat.

"I can't believe we have this house, and only eight of us live here.", Annabeth said.

"Soon we'll have 19 living here.", Percy muttered.

"I almost forgot about that.", Annabeth patted her belly.

"You guys wanna watch TV?", Percy asked.

"Sure.", Hazel shrugged.

Percy and Annabeth had bought two couches, both could seat 10.

They all agreed on The One and Only Ivan.

And so movie night began.