Hazel

Hazel looked up at the house that they had just bought, the windows gleamed, the garden color-coded, rainbow order.

Will and Nico said they would visit them sometimes, but they needed to be able to be with the patients at camp half-blood.

It had taken a couple of months, 6 months, just to find a good-sized, big house.

Calypso, Piper, and Annabeth's stomachs almost tripled in size,  and Piper still needed her gender.

"So today, when we collect the last of our belongings at camp half-blood we will have Pipers gender reveal party?", Hazel asked.

"Yup!", Piper confirmed.

Jason took her hand and led her to the door.

"Wow, it's so big!", Hazel grinned, she hadn't seen the house yet, she wanted it to be a surprise.

Frank (who also wanted the house to be a surprise), grabbed her hand and pulled her inside.

"Come children, I shall give you a tour.", Leo said, with a fake British accent.

"Technically, I was born in the 1930s, and Frank is older than you, technically you are a child to me.", Hazel said.

Leo huffed, "Come on old people, I shall give you a tour."

"Not any better.", Hazel laughed.

Leo pointed around as they walked, their final destination was Frank and Hazel's room.

Leo ran off, slamming the door behind him.

Leo must have designed all the rooms himself, Hazel knew this because he had left his drill in there, she knew it was his because it had a piece of tape on it that said hot stuff.

Frank put it outside and joined Hazel's side.

The room's walls were light yellow and purple.

"Ooh, this looks nice!", Frank said.

A squeal came from the other room.

Piper was sitting on her bed, Jason holding a small furry object.

Piper took it into her arms and hugged it.

It was a pomeranian.

Hazel smiled at Piper and went in.

"Looks like someone's happy.", Hazel said.

Piper patted the bed next to her and told Hazel to sit down.

"Awww..", Hazel laughed.

Percy ran down the hall and fell in front of Piper and Jason's door.

"Ow.", He muttered.

Jason went over and helped him to his feet, and they ran off with Leo and Frank.

Annabeth, Reyna, and Calypso barged in a small furry object in Calypso's arms, a bunny.

Hazel wondered if the reason they both got a pet was that when you're pregnant you have mood swings and need something to comfort them when there is no person to help.

The bunny was golden, one of the most beautiful bunny colors Hazel had ever seen.

"Meet maple.", Calypso help up the bunny.

"This is Ash.", Piper showed her gray pomeranian.

Frank came back with another furry object in his arms.

"Yes, you all get an animal, we figured since we live here now, we wanted to get animals and let you guys name them.", Frank handed Hazel a fluffy orange kitten.

"Aww, it's so cute.", Hazel said, "what's its gender?"

"Boy.", Frank said.

Percy gave Annabeth a dog.

Reyna already had her gold and silver dogs, but she got a bunny as well.

Hazel decided to name her cat Simba.

Annabeth's French bulldog and named him baguette.

Reyna's brown bunny was named Lola.

(Btw Piper and Calypso's animals are both girls.)

They got the pet room all set up, and they put their new animals in crates, cages (and let Simba explore the house) and left for CHB.