continue?

I have published the book on the app Hinovel and it will continue there ^-^ I am also planning on writing a sequel which I'll publish on there! The app is in the app store and in the play store ^-^

This book ended at chapter 25 which is chapter 24 in the other book. The chapters until 24 are the same as here so I would read from chapter 25. But I did rewrite the chapters, for example chapter 15, which is now longer.

Up to and including chapter 25 are free, but from chapter 26 and above will be locked. If you want to support me feel free to read the locked chapters ^-^ The book is still not finished but the first season will be finished soon!

Author name on the app: Wolfeye

Book name on the app: Mated to a quintuplet

Hope to see you there! ^-^ OMG THANKS FOR THE 128K READS BTW‼️😱😭🥳

Sneak peak of chapter 25 on Hinovel:

Unknown's POV

"Everything is going according to plan, we can start whenever you want" My youngest son tells me. "Good, we're going to attack the smaller packs first and attack them in the order from weak to strong, that will destroy that bond of them" I tell him.

"Which pack are we going to attack first?" He asks me. "Let's start with the cherry blossom pack, they are so small it's just a small town. Next we will attack Alpha Andrew's pack, the Sunflower pack" I tell him.

To be continued!

~*~*~*~

My other books are still available on wattpad though, here are some of them:

Title: I don't belong to you

Discription:

Linnett was an normal wolf with a normal life until she found out that her mate was her Alpha on the age of 16. They fell in love right away. When she was 20 and her mate 24 they got their first child. They ended up getting 6 children. She lived a happy life.

Until that day. That day that her mate lost from an other alpha. If an other alpha challange an alpha they can't refuse so she understood.But when they loose the consequences are fatal. Her whole pack got killed. She lost her whole family.Only some soldiers, wolves that they wanted and wolves who turned out to be their mates were kept alive and they took them with them.Including her.

He wanted her but she didn't want him. He was mateless and she now too.He forces her to marry him. He took her as a price. But she doesn't want him. She doesn't belong to him.

Sneak peak:

"I don't belong to you!" I say. "Yes you do, you are mine now" He says. "No I'm not! I belong to my mate!" I say stubborn. "Yes but your mate isn't here anymore" He says.

He is right. My mate is death.. I didn't notice that I started to cry until he whipes my tears away."Shh. You don't have to cry pumpkin" He says while he holds my head in his big hands. "I have all the right to cry! YOU killed my mate! YOU KILLED EVERYONE I LOVED! YOU RUINED MY LIFE" I yell in his face.His soft face expression changes to a furious one. Maybe I should not have said that..

~*~*~*~

Title: the werepanther and the werewolf

Discription:

Not all dogs and cats can get along. Does this also counts for this couple? See how a werepanther and a werewolf are mates!

Sneak peak:

"Shit" I curse to myself. I forgot to fuel! I get out of the car. Maybe I have something like oil in the back? I open it. Nothing.I groan out of frustration. What am I going to do now?! I see a car in the distance. I sign to the car. Maybe they can help?The car stops next to mine. A boy gets out of the car. He is also wearing a beanie. He is quite handsome."Need help?" He says and smirks. He smells like a werewolf. "Yes I forgot to fuel" I admit. How am I so stupid?"No problem I have gasoline in the trunk" He says. I sigh in relief. He gets the gasoline and pours it. "Thank you so much I owe you this one" I say."No problem" He says and smiles. What a handsome smile. "Actually I know how you can pay me back" He says. What does he mean.He walks over towards me. A bit too close if you ask me. "I want a kiss my mate" He says.

~*~*~*~

Title: i hate my mate

Discription:

Valentina's pack was attacked by an other pack. A much stronger, much bigger and much powerful pack than hers.As a small and not so strong pack, they of course lost. Valentina is one of the survivors of the attack.She would rather be Rogue than death. So she runs. She runs for her life but she gets captured by wolves from the other pack.One of the wolves is the one and only person she is supposed to spend the rest of her life with. Her mate. Gavin Yovanni.

Sneak peak:

"Mine" He growls. I shake my head no. This can't be happening! I can't love someone who is part of the pack that killed everyone! The person who killed my parents..

Before I knew it I started to cry. He whipes my tears away with his thumb. "Don't cry my beautiful mate" He says.

He gives me a kiss on the cheek. I cringe when his lips touch my cheek. I start to panic.

If he is my mate I have to move in with him. I have to join his pack. I can't join the pack that exterminated my pack! That feels like.. betrayal.

I try to escape but he grabs me. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Not so fast" He says and grins.