chapter nine

Angel's POV

I wake up by Juan who shakes my shoulders. "Wake up" He says softly. "How late is it?" I ask, still tired.

"It's 9 o'clock" He says. "Too early" I say. "... It's not even that early" He says. "Yeah but if you can sleep then why wake up?" I say. He rolls his eyes and picks me up.

"After breakfast we have to leave. Because of you we didn't do our duties for a few days now, we need to go back to work" He says a bit sad while walking down the stairs.

"So why did you have to wake me up" I say. "Because we can't just leave without letting you know" He says.

He puts me down when we're in the kitchen. The others where already here and making breakfast. I sit down at the table and start eating my food.

"From now on we will be away from 7 o'clock to 3 o'clock except for the weekend of course. Our betas will look after you" Jaxon says.

"I don't need a babysitter" I say petty. "It's for your own safety" Jaxon says. What do they think I am? A toddler?

"No but you are an Omega" Jaxon says. They have to stop reading my mind. "I can take care of myself" I say. "But it will make me feel more comfortable if someone would watch you" He says and pouts. I roll my eyes. "Fine" I say. He gives me a kiss on my cheek.

After they have left Jace's Beta Levi and Jesse's Beta Isaiah stayed. Kai, Jayden and Gael also went with them.

~*~

Jonah's POV

Kai mindlinks me. "She escaped!" He says. "What? Who?" I ask confused. "Your mate Angel" He says. "What? Where is she?!" I ask him.

"She's at the west boarder line" He says. I turn into my wolf and run immediately towards there. "Alpha Tristan is also here!" He says.

"What?! I'm coming right now and I will link the others" I say. They are trying to steal my mate, I won't let them take her away from me.

"Come to the west boarder line now!" I link the others. "Why?" Jaxon asks confused. "Angel escaped and Alpha Tristan is here, he is here to steal our mate" I say.

"What! How could Levi let her escape?" Jace says. "Oh I'm going to murder Isaiah after this" Jesse says.

Their Beta's were supposed to watch her. I would be very angry if Kai would let her escape too. The main reason why we left our Beta's with her is so she couldn't escape what she apparently did.

"How did she get there so fast though? She is an Omega" Juan says. Good point. The west boarder line is the furthest away from our house.

Our house is a bit further away from our pack. It is still on our ground but our city is surrounded by forest. The closest boarder line would be the East boarder line, why would she go to the one that's the furthest away?

~*~

Isaiah's POV

"You Idiot! How could you let her escape!" Jesse screams through the mindlink. I frown. "What are you talking about?" I ask him confused.

"About Angel of course!" He says angry. "But I just saw her an hour ago" I say still confused. "But that was an hour ago! She was seen with Alpha Tristan at the west boarder line!" He says.

But how did she get there so fast? I didn't even see her leave the house. "Hey Levi, have you seen Angel?" I say.

"Alpha Jace said she was at the west boarder line but I haven't seen her leave the house" He says. "Me neither" I say.

~*~

Angel's POV

"I last saw her here" Isaiah says and walks with Levi into my room. "What?" I ask them.

"Nothing" He says and closes the door when they leave.

... Okay?

~*~

Jonah's POV

"Levi says she's still at home" Jace says. "Yeah Isaiah said it too" Jesse says. What the hell? "I'm already at the boarder line though" I say.

I can see Kai and some of our soldiers fighting against Tristan and his son Dylan and their soldiers. It's not like a real fight they are obvious holding themselves in, they are even in human form.

My soldiers are just trying to catch them. I shift back into human form and quickly put on some pants Kai handed me.

"Let go of me!" A female voice says. It sounds familiar. I smell in the air and smell the most delicious smell I have ever smelled. It smells almost the same as Angel's.

When I look at the person who said it I freeze.