chapter three

Jace's POV

Suddenly I hear the cutest yawn ever next to me. "Good morning sleeping beauty" I say. She looks annoyed at me.

I just smirk back at her. "Do you want to eat breakfast?" I ask her. She nods. "Still not talking to me?" I ask her.

She doesn't say anything. "Okay then" I say and stand up. She stands up and walks towards the door. I grab her wrist.

"My mate is not going out like that. What if an other male wolf sees you" I say. She rolls her eyes. I hand her my sweatpants. She puts them on.

She looks so cute in my clothes who are way too big for her. I open the door and walk with her following me towards the kitchen. "So what does grumpy want" I say. She looks very annoyed at me.

I just smirk back at her. "Do you have bacon with eggs?" She says. "Yepp" I say. I start searching for the bacon and eggs and a pan.

I start cooking while she sits at the kitchen table. I wistle while I cook. When I'm done I put it on a plate with some bread and put the plates down on the kitchen table.

"Bon appetit" I say and sit down. She starts eating. She looks very uncomfortable. "Stop staring at me" She says. I smile. "Nope" I say. She glares at me but starts eating again.

"I have to go to the toilet sweety" I say and get up. I walk over towards her and give her a kiss on her forehead. "Be right back" I say and walk out of the kitchen.

Angel's POV

He leaves the kitchen. I just continue eating my meal. I look over to his. He didn't eat a lot. He won't miss one bacon right? I grab one of his slices of bacon and put it on my bread.

Then he walks back into the kitchen. I frown. I know that boys are fast but this is too fast. He even put on clothes. He frowns and sniffs in the air. "Mate" He says.

He turns his head towards me. "Well hello my beautiful lady, who might you be?" He says flirty. I frown at him. "What do you mean Jace?" I say. Now he frowns.

"I'm not Jace" He says. Now I frown even deeper. "Are you one of his quintuplet brothers?" I ask.

Well it's pretty obvious, they look exactly the same. I knew he said something about being a part of a quintuplet but I didn't know he meant identical.

We talk about nothing importent, we're just having a nice conversation. Then we hear a loud growl. I turn around. It's Jace. In less then a second he stands behind me and presses my body against his body.

"Stay away from MY mate" He says. "Well, she is my mate too, guess we will have to share her little brother" Jesse says with a smirk on his face.

I gulp. Share? Jaces grip on me tightens. "I don't like sharing what's mine" Jace says. before I know it he lifted me up and ran towards his bedroom.

He closes the door and locks it. "From now on I want you to stay away from my brothers" He says possessive.

"But what if they are my mates too?" I say. His fists clenches. "They are not! I found you first! Heck I even brought you here! YOU'RE MINE" He almost yells in my face.

He frightens me a little. Just a little. "Don't yell at me" I say angry. Does he really think he can order me around like that?!

Jace's POV

This is exactly what I was afraid of. I don't want to share my mate with my brothers. She looks very upset and angry at me.

"I'm sorry" I say. "But look at it from my point of view. What if you had to share me? You wouldn't like that either would you?" I say to her.

"It's not I wanted more than 1 mate! One mate is hard enough" She says. I sigh. She's right. It's not like she wanted more than one mate.

I put my arms around her. "Look I'm sorry for yelling at you okay? I don't want to fight anymore, I just get really jealous sometimes" I say and kiss her cheek. She rolls her eyes but still blushes.

Angel's POV

I woke up before Jace. I leave the bedroom and go to the kitchen. I'm so hungry. Suddenly a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I smell the most delicious scent I have ever smelled in my whole life. I roll my eyes. "Let go of me Jace" I say.

"Like I said before, I'm not Jace" Jesse says. He turns me around. "Oh sorry Jesse" I say. "It's okay" He says.

They not only look the same, they also smell the same. Well, almost. We walk towards the kitchen. "So what do you want to eat?" He asks.

"Do you have sausages?" I ask. "Yep" He says. "Can I get an omelet with 3 sausages?" I ask him. "Sure my sweet little pumpkin" He says. His nickname for me makes me blush.

What do they have with nicknames? "It's cute when you blush" He says what makes me blush even more.

He makes us breakfast and we start eating it. This tastes great! We start eating in a comfortable silence. "We're home!" A voice that sounds like Jace's voice and Jesse's voice says.

The footsteps come closer to the kitchen. "Ooh! I smell sausages!" The voice says and the footsteps are faster. Then a perfect replica of Jace and Jesse runs into the kitchen.

We look at each other. He smirks. "Seems like we have a visitor" He says. "Who is it?" Someone else says and stands behind him.

(A/n): SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG OMG I forgot to publish this chapter.. 🤧 because of that I will publsih 2 chapter on one day! (today)