chapter one

Angel's POV

I walk to the kitchen. Being an Omega is not something fun. It means you're the weakest kind of wolf. Once me and my parents got attacked by Rouges.

They got killed by them. I was only 3 years old back then so I don't remember much. I only know that Alpha Tristan saved me from the Rogue attack. But was too late for my parents.

Since then I live in the pack house of my pack. Tristan was always a father figure for me. Tristan also has a son named Dylan. Dylan is now the Alpha of the pack. He feels like an older brother to me.

Tristan's father already died of a heart attack years ago. Tristan's mother Amelia took care for me since the day I moved to the pack house.

She feels like a grandmother to me. "Good afternoon" She greets me. She turns around with a plate in her hand with fresh baked cookies on it.

"Cookies!" I say and grab one. "How do they taste?" She asks. I nod heavy. "Good" I say with full mouth.

She chuckles. "Can you help me?" She asks. "Sure" I say. I grab 2 plates, one in each hand, and follow her. The little kids of the pack are playing outside.

They stop when they see us coming with cookies. They attack the cookies until there isn't one single cookie left.

I always wanted kids. 4 is my maximum. I always wanted 2, one boy and one girl. But if I want kids I have to find my mate first.

I don't have to rush, I can wait. I know I'm not ready yet. We walk back inside. "Where are you going?" I ask when I see Tristan and Dylan about to leave.

"We have to leave for a meeting with the Alpha's of our bond" He says. I nod. They bonded with several other packs to work together against their enemies and for their packs safety etc.

"You can go with us if you want" Dylan suggest. "What? Why?" I ask. "There will be a party after the meeting for the Alpha's and their families. And you are our family too" He says.

I almost got tears in my eyes. He called me family. I know they say it all the time but still. I don't have any family so they decided to adopt me since I didn't have anybody left.

"Come on pack your stuff, we're going to sleep there too" He says. I nod and walk upstairs. I grab everything I need as fast as I can.

When I'm done I run downstairs with my suitcase. "Everybody done" Tristan says. We walk outside towards the car.

~*~*~*~

I get out of the car. Some wolves that are also Omegas take our suitcases. They work here apparently.

I hate it that some packs disrespect Omegas. They show us our rooms. Tristan and his mate Savannah share a room of course. Me, Dylan and grandma have a room of our own.

I hate the attention I get. Some male wolfs almost drool over me. Luckily Dylan keeps them away from me.

I go with the other girls while the Alpha's have their meeting.

~*~*~*~

Jace's POV

I walk inside the meeting room. Mostly Jaxon goes to the meetings because he is the oldest one but he is busy and the others didn't want to go so I had to.

Even though I'm the youngest. I know it's only a few seconds but it still counts. I sit down and try to listen to whatever he is saying.

I hate meetings. They are so boring. Suddenly I smell something sweet. It's smells like.. strawberries? I search where the smell comes from.