chapter twenty four

Angel/Alira's POV

I'm sitting in the living room watching a random movie while my sisters are talking excited. "Alira we have to tell you something!" Mia says excited.

I look at her with a frown. "What is it?" I ask her. "A few friends from our old pack will visit us today! We arranged it when we visited our old pack a few days ago" Chelsea says.

"But they aren't just any friends, they are our childhood friends, you knew 3 of them before you left" Chiara says.

I get excited but also sad because I can't remember them but they can probably remember me. "Well they aren't just our friends, they are our adoptive siblings, just how Dylan is yours" Leilani says.

I didn't know they had any siblings. I really want to visit my old pack and meet everybody. "Do the guys know about it?" I ask them.

"Who cares" Mia says. "No they don't" Chiara says right after her. "Okay then, when will they arrive?" I ask excited. "In the afternoon" Chelsea says excited too.

~*~

"BABY SISSSSS" Mia screams in the hallway. "They have arrived" Leilani tells me. I noticed. We all get up and walk tot the hallway. Three boys and a girl are standing in the hallway.

One of the boys recognizes me immideatly notices me and walks towards me. He puts his arms around me and gives me a tight hug.

"Oh my god you're really alive!" He says. The other 2 buys also walk towards me and give me on by one a hug.

I start to feel guilty because I can't remember them. "This is Asher, he is the same age as us" Leilani says and points tot he guy who hugged me first. "Well I'm actually born earlier so I'm already 23" He says. "He is also annoying" Chiara says.

"This is Oliver, he is 25 years old. And that is Ace, is 26 years old" Chelsea introduces the rest.

"And this is our baby sis Yasmine, she's 19 years old" Mia says. "Hi it's nice to meet you" She says. We give each other a hug. "She doesn't know you because she was still in the belly when the attack happened" Mia explains. I nod. We all walk towards the living room and start talking about our childhoods etc. They are really nice people, I kind of wish I wasn't seperated from everyone.

~*~

Jaxon's POV

I close the door behind me. An other working day passed, one day closer to weekend. When I put off my shoes I hear unknown voices coming from the living room.

"Did one of you guys invite someone?" Juan asks. We all look confused at each other. We walk towards the living room. We see 3 boys and a girl that we don't know talking to our mates.

"oh hey guys! They are b the way our adoptive brothers and sister, Yasmine, Asher, Oliver and Ace, they are going to stay the night" Mia says.

My wolf started growling when she said the name Ace. "What's wrong?" I ask him confused. "I talked to his wolf, and I don't like what he told me" He says.

I look furcious at him and before I knew it, I threw him against the wall.