chapter ten

Jonah's POV

I stare at her and she stares at me back. She almost looks exactly like Angel. The only thing that is different is her body, her hair and her clothing style.

She has the same brown color hair but with a few black hairs mixed. Her hair reaches almost her lower back and she has wavy bottom hair. (It's Mia but he doesn't know that).

"Mate" My wolf makes me say out loud. But that's impossible, Angel is my mate? "You aren't Angel" I say.

"Angel is my quintuplet sister, where is she?!" She says. I raise an eyebrow. Quintuplet? Wait is Angel also a part of a quintuplet? I didn't expect that.

"We aren't sure" An other girl says. She has wavy/curly hair that's a bit over her shoulders. She also looks like Angel. (It's Leilani).

"Mate" My wolf says in my head. "Seriously Drake?" I say to him in my head. "What? I can't do anything about the fact that we're mated to a quintuplet. I'm just telling you the truth" He says.

Then I notice the 2 other girls. One has long straight hair, that reaches her lower back, with side bangs. (That's Chelsea). The other has wavy hair that reaches her shoulders, she has also bangs which has waves too. (That's Chiara).

"Mates" Drake says in my head again. "I know Drake we get the point" I say to him in my head. The others arrive soon. Jace growls when he sees Dylan and Dylan grows back at him.

"You. Where's my sister?" Dylan says with his wolf voice to Jace. "You mean my mate?" Jace says back challenging. They start growling at each other, almost transforming into their wolves.

Jaxon stops him. "Alpha Tristan, what are you doing unannounced on our territory?" Jaxon asks former Alpha Tristan more seriously.

He used to be the Alpha of his pack but out of courtesy he still calls him Alpha. Every former Alpha or Luna are mostly still called Alpha or Luna by the way.

"We wanted to come announced but you didn't answer and your Beta Gael told us nobody knew where you were" He says.

Jaxon clenches his jaw. It's true because we didn't want to get interrupted but if we knew an other Alpha would come we would have wanted to know.

And we didn't want him to take her away from us. Then the girl I locked eyes with (Mia) kicks one of our guards who hold her and walks angry towards Jaxon.

"I don't care if you are her mate or not, heck I don't even care if you are mine, where is my sister?" She demands angry.

He looks down at her. She's longer than Angel who isn't even short, but she's still shorter than us. She reaches his chin.

That's also a difference between them, they all have different heights. Jaxon looks admiring at her but also challenging. I feel a slight pain in my chest and I suddenly feel super jealous.

"Listen you dickhead, you're going to tell us now where our sister is" The one with short wavy hair says (Leilani). She's the longest of all of them, she reaches his eyes.

"And what if I don't?" Jaxon challenges her. "Then I will slit your throat" She says. Our guards start growling at her because she just threatened their Alpha.

"Take it easy" ex Alpha Tristan tells her. "Why don't we all just talk about it for a minute?" Former Alpha Tristan suggests. Jaxon nods agreeing.

~*~*~*~

Angel's POV

I sit in the living room, bored as ever just watching some random tv program. Then I hear the front door open. I thought they wouldn't come home for at least a few hours?

"ALI" A female voice screams and a girl runs towards me. She holds me tight in the air. "I missed you so much!" She says.

Uhm. Who the fuck is this? She puts me down. Now I took a look at her, she looks strangely a lot like me?

"Mia she probably doesn't even know who you are" An other girl that also looks like me says. "I know" Apparently Mia says.

Jaxon walks over towards me. He notices my confused face expression. "We need to talk about something important Baby cakes" He says. I noticed.