chapter seventeen

Angel/Alira's POV

"We will keep the guys away from her and keep them for ourselves, just like she did to us" Leilani explains. "How are we going to do that?" Chelsea asks.

"Today we have we free day but Mia doesn't so we can start right now. The guys will be soon at home and Mia will be an hour later home but still before dinner" Leilani explains.

The guys don't have to work overtime anymore from now on so they will be at home at 12 o'clock for lunch break, of they can, and also at 4 o'clock. But today they will be st home earlier at 3 o'clock. We all discuss the plan with each other to take revenge on Mia.

~*~

The guys arrived while we're in the kitchen. "Hey beautiful what are you making?" Jace says and embraces me from behind. "Brownies" I say. The other guys get inside the kitchen as well. Me, Leilani, Chelsea and Chiara are making brownies out of boredom, and it's also part of the plan.

"Lainie can you hand me the sugar?" Chelsea asks. "Sure" Leilani says and hands her the sugar. Lainie is Leilani's nickname but for some reason I still call her by her full name.

I could call her by her nickname as well, even the guys do. But I just know her. I'm overthinking again. Jace breaths in my scent. "You're worried, is something wrong?" He says.

Stupid matebond, I can't even overthink in peace without him noticing. "Oh I'm just struggling" I say which isn't a lie. I'm mixing the dough, well at least I'm trying to. Mixing dough without an electrical mixer is hard.

"Let me help you" Jace says and holds his hand around mine which holds the handmixer and mixes the dough. When he does it, it looks so easy.

"Ow" I hear a voice say next to me. Chelsea pushed a bag of flour against Jaxon's chest. "Don't think you can just stand here and watch, if you want brownies too you have to help" Chelsea says stern.

We're making a lot af brownies because we're making brownies for 9 people. Each of us has a mixing bowl. Me and Chiara make brownies without nuts and Chelsea and Leilani make brownies with nuts.

"Ow" Jonah says and looks innocent at Leilani. She hit his hand away when he tried to eat the dough. "You can't eat the dough" She says stern. He pouts. "But can I lick the spoon then?" He asks. "Fine" she says and rolls her eyes.

"Thanks bae" He says and smiles and kisses her on her right cheek. Jace gets the mixer out of the bowl and touches my nose on purpose. I turn around and narrow my eyes at him.

"You have something on your face baby" He says innocent like he didn't do it. I glare at him. He smirks a little. "Let me help you" He says and licks my nose. I start to blush.

"Delicious" He says with a double meaning and winks at me which makes me blush even more.

~*~

Mia's POV

I think back about what Jaxon said the other day..

Flashback...

I follow him towards his room. He closes the door behind him. I turn around. "Before we're going to mate I have to ask you something first" I say.

"I think I know why you are earlier than Angel in heat" He says. I look up at him. So he realized too. "That declares my problem too" He says.

"When you visited our pack years ago, we met before didn't we?" I say. "That would declare a lot" He says.

We didn't really meet but we probably passed each other or something. "Is that why you're not a virign anymore?" Jaxon says.

I nod. "Since that day I started getting in heat every month" I say. He nods. "Same for me. Well males don't get in heat but we uhh get a super strong urge to-" "I know" I say.

He walks closer towards me and strokes my right arm with his right hand. "Now we can finally mate each other" He says and sighs.

End of flashback...

I smile a little at the memory. I close the frontdoor behind me. I hear laughing and smell chocolate coming from the kitchen. Are those brownies?! I practically run towards the kitchen and see everybody sitting at the kitchen table in the dinning room, that's attached to the kitchen.

I look at Jaxon and see Chiara sitting on his lab. He's kissing her neck which makes her giggle. For some reason it hurts a little. I don't really care that the others are flirting with my sisters but for Jaxon it's different. Well since yesterday.

Oh hey Mia" Lainie says. She takes a bite of her brownie. "Are there any brownies left?" I ask. She looks with a sorry face expression. "I don't think there are any left, well at least not your favourite, brownies with nuts, But maybe there is a brownie without nuts left?" She says.

"Nope" Chelsea says with a full mouth and takes a bite out of the last brownie. "I didn't realize it was the last one, sorry" She says and looks with a sorry face expression. "It's okay" I say. It's not like brownies are my favourite food or something..