chapter fifteen

Jace's POV

"Tell me why you mindlinked me that we should send our MATES ALONE and why per se today?" Jaxon says. He crosses his arms. All of them look at me questionable.

"It's because of Angel" I say. Jaxon his face expression softens. "What about her? Is something wrong?!" Juan panics. They all look at me with worries face expressions.

"Well it's what she said last night" I say. "What did she say last night?" Jesse interupts me. "She said that she felt left out because of her sisters and that she thought that we, especially you, don't love her anymore" I explain.

"But that's stupid, she's our mate, of course we love her" Jonah says. "I know and I told her that but then I came up with an idea. If we send her sisters to pick up their stuff they would be gone for a while and we would have time together with Angel just like before to show her that we love her" I say.

Jaxon looks like he is thinking. "I still don't think that's a good idea. I love her but I love them too. What if something happens?" Jaxon says. "That's why we send our Betas with them" I say.

"Fine" Jaxon says. "Now that we are already talking, we have something to discuss" He says with a more serious tone. We all look at him with a serious face expression.

"When females meet their mate they will from then on get every month in heat" He says. I totally forgot about that. "Angel has been with us for a week now so she will go in heat first. I thought it would be smarter if we planned before hand who will mate with who because when they will be in heat we won't be able to control our selves and who knows what chaos will start" He says.

He is right. All of them in heat at the same time, our wolves would go insane.  "What do you think if we do it by the order of age?" I suggest because that means I will be with Angel.

"Good idea" Jaxon says. "But that wouldn't be fair" Juan says. "Why not?" Jaxon asks. "Because you and Mia aren't a virgin anymore so it wouldn't be fair for me and Leilani" He says. "What if you too switch? You with Leilani and Jaxon with Mia" I suggest. "Alright, everybody okay with it?" He says. We all nod. "Good" He says.

Angel/Alira's POV

The boys unloaded my stuff and left. Then I see all of my mates walking towards me. "I thought you had to work until 5?" I say confused.

"Yes but we wanted to see our mate" Jaxon says. They carry my stuff inside the house for me. They asked where to put my furniture. I just pointed at some random spot. They put my clothes in Jace's closet.

Right now we all are standing in Jace's bedroom. They all look at each other and smirk. I don't have a good feeling about this. "Jace told us that you got upset because your sisters are now here too and that they are mated to us as well. And that you thought that we wouldn't love you anymore" Jaxon says. I blush of embarrassment.

"Which is ridiculous, we love you Angel" Jonah says and holds my head with his hands. I start to blush even more. "Jace came up with the plan to pick up your stuff today. They won't be back until midnight so it's just you and us pumpkin, just like the first days" Jesse says.

I think by now my head is as red as a tomato. They are so sweet! "But I kind of feel guilty towards my sisters" I say. "Don't be" Jace says. "So what do you want to do first?" Jesse asks. I smile. "Right now I want to watch a movie" I say.

We all walk downstairs towards the living room. We sit down on the couch except for Juan, he is going to make popcorn. "Which movie do you want to watch?" Jonah asks. "Not a horror movie" I say and they chuckle.