chapter four

Angel's POV

He walks closer. "I thought I smelled a delicious scent" He says and breaths in my scent. The cold air tickles my neck what causes me to giggle.

I hear a growl from behind me. Suddenly Jesse holds my tight. "Stay away from her Juan" He says. "No way she is my mate too!" He says.

"I found her!" Jace says and takes me from Jesse. I know it's Jace because he stormed down stairs and is still wearing his boxers.

"I am the oldest so I have the right to have her as my mate!" An other voice says and takes me from Jace. "Why can you always have everything you want? It's not fair!" An other one says and takes me from the oldest into his arms.

They start fighting over me. "Guys!" I yell to make then quiet. "Can't we just all accept the fact that I have more than 1 mate and you all just share?!" I say irritated.

It's silent for a few seconds. "No" Jace says, picks me up and runs with me upstairs. I sigh. He closed the door and put me down on his bed.

"No way in hell I'm going to share you with my brothers. I found you! I had you first!" He says. "It's not like I asked to have 5 mates!" I yell back.

The door bursts open. "You can't just take her and run away with her!" The oldest I think says. They start arguing again. I sigh. This is going to be a long day.

~*~

After HOURS of arguing I finally managed to keep their mouths shut for dinner. We're eating a steak with vegatables and potatoes.

Me, Jaxon (the oldest) and Jonah (the second oldest) wait at the kitchen table while Jace (the youngest), Jesse (the middle one) and Juan (the second youngest) cook.

They also told me their names of course. Jaxon and Jonah sit on their phone while I stare infront of me. Jace took away my phone and now I can't really do anything.

I watch Juan, Jesse and Jace having fun while cooking. They look so cute. "Bon apetit" Jesse says and puts down the steak. Jace puts down the rest and Juan puts down the plates and cutlery.

"Ladies first" Jace says and slaps away Juans hand. Juan rolls his eyes. I take a big piece of steak and take some vegatable and potatoes.

I also pour some gravy over my steak. After I'm done They fight about the serving spoon. I roll my eyes at them. I start eating my food. "And does it taste good my sweet Angel?" Jesse says.

I nod heavy. He chuckles. Juan and Jace still fight for the spoon. "You two stop already! I'm hungry! Not only you two still don't have food you know" Jaxon says. And of course they start arguing again..

~*~

After dessert I get up and walk towards the living room. As usual they started arguing again, but this time about who will get the last slice of chocolate cake.

I sit down on the couch. Suddenly I feel an arm around my shoulders. "So what should we watch princess?" Jonah says. I thought they all still were in the kithen.

"Or do you want to do "netflix and chill"?" He says. I glare at him while he smirks. I hear a growl behind us. Suddenly Juan jumps onto the couch.

"Watch are we watching? Ooh I like this movie!" He says and takes the remote out of my hands. The bee movie? Seriously? "I want to watch a horror movie" I say.

"Yeah let's watch the purge!" Jonah says. "That's not a horror movie" Jaxon says. "Then watch Insidious" Jace suggests. "NO" I scream. I put my hand on my mouth. He frowns at me. "Why not?" Juan asks.

Matbe because that movie FREAKING TRAUMATIZED ME. "Oh just because.. it's not that good of a movie" I say. He glares at me suspicious. I just smile at him innocent.

"Who wants to watch Insidious?" Juan says who has the remote. Everybody except for me agrees. He presses on play. Oh no not the Insidious 2! Why of all of them Insidious 2?!

"Don't worry sweet little pumpkin pie, we understand you were traumatized but it's okay I will protect you" Jace says and embraces me.

How could he- oh wait.. the stupid mate bond. "Correction, WE will protect you" Jaxon says and glares ar Jace. The movie starts.

"Wait shouldn't we make popcorn first?" I suggest. Jaxon puts a big bowl full with popcorn on my lab. "Where did this come from?" "The microwave" He says. I glare at him but focus again on the movie.

Why did I want to watch a horror movie again? I can't handle horror movies! "Watch honey bear" Jace says. "No" I mumble in his shirt.

He chuckles. "There's nothing to be afraid of everything is fake" He says. I KNOW IT IS FAKE BUT IT'S STILL SCARY AND I JUST HATE JUMPSCARES.

"There is no jump scare right now, you can watch" He says. "AAAH" Juan screams out of horror. Nope I'm not going to watch that.

"You scared her dumb shit!" Jace says. "Oh sorry that there was a freaking jump scare!" He says. They start arguing again.

Jaxon takes me from Jace's arms. "Don't worry baby doll I will hold you" He says. He looks down at me but back at the movie. I take a deep breath and turn around to watch the movie again.

"AAAAH" I scream out of horror. Of course when I look there's a stupid jumpscare. I freaking hate jumpscares.

~*~

After a bazillion jumpscares the movie is finally over. I yawn. "I want to go to bed" I say. "Of course cupcake" Jaxon says and carries me. "I want her to sleep with me tonight!" "No this time it's my turn!" "I am the oldest so I have the right to sleep with my mate!"

Yeah I know that sounds wrong. "No one cares because "you're the oldest" tonight is my turn!" I sigh. Not again..