chapter thirteen

Angel/Alira's POV

Me and Jace went upstairs towards his room. Right now we're laying in his bed. "Jace?" I ask him. "Yes?" He asks. He looks down at me. "Am I really your first kiss?" I ask.

I don't know why but I started to doubt it. "Yes" He says and kisses me on the lips. "Why are you asking? Is it because of earlier?" He asks. I look down. "Yes" I say softly. He sighs.

"Are you still a virign?" I ask him. "Yes" he says and pulls me closer to him. "And I hope you will be my first" He says. I blush in his shirt. "Really? Why me?" I ask him.

He frowns at me. "Why not?" He says. "Well.. I don't know" I say. "Tell me" He says. "It's just.. my sisters" I say. "What about them?" He asks.

"It's just that.. they are prettier than me" I say. "Why would you think that?" He says with a frown. "I know we are an identical quintuplet but not quite the same you know, For example they have bigger.. well.. "curves" than me. And I saw you looking at it" I say and glare at him.

"But that doesn't mean I don't want you to be my first, I love you" He says. I blush and hide my face in his shirt. "I'm kind of glad that you are also a quintuplet because then I can keep you all for myself" He says which makes me smile.

I sigh. "Do you think now that my sisters are here that the others still love me?" I ask him. "Of course, why wouldn't they? They are still mated to you" He says. He is right though, for some weird reason we all share the same mates. He turns us around. Now he lays on top of me with his head on my chest.

"Is it bad that I wouldn't mind that? When I first found out that I had to share you with my brothers I hated it and really did not want to. I'm actually glad that you're sisters are here because then I finally have you for myself. I feel kind of guilty because they are my brothers and you are also mated to them and it feels I'm stealing you away from them. And sure I love your sisters because they are my mates too but.. I don't know" He says.

He breaths out loudly. I stroke my hand over his head. "I don't think it is bad at all. The whole situation is just so confusing for everyone. It doesn't happen everyday that you have to share 5 mates with your siblings" I say.

I'm glad that he told me his real thoughts. I understand that it's hard for him. i give him a kiss on his head. "Goodnight" I say. He looks up at me and gives me a kiss on my lips. "Goodnight babygirl" He says. I roll my eyes at the nickname.

Leilani's POV

He throws me on his bed. I glare at him. He puts off his shirt and pants and lays down on the bed. "You're going to sleep in your normal clothes?" He says with an amused face expression.

I glare at him. "I want my own room" I says stubborn and fold my arms. "Goodnight" He says and turns off the lights. He doesn't even listen! I hate him so much. He pulls me closer to him but I push him away from me. Not that it has any effect.

He holds me very tight and kisses me on my forehead. He sighs. "You don't want to sleep with me because I'm not a virgin anymore, do you?" He says. How could he have guessed it? "The mate bond, he can hear your thoughts" Lily says. "No shit" I say to her.

"You think so?" I say. He sighs again. I feel a slight pain, I know it's not mine so it must be from him. "Why did you do it?" I ask him. I can't help but feel a bit hurt by it.

He pulls me even closer to him. "I don't know. I was young and stupid I guess. I thought I would never find my mate" He says. "Why would you think that?" I ask him. "Because I always wanted a mate. When my parents died I was so sad and I thought that a mate would make me happy so I started to search for my mate. After years of searching I gave up, and I was also a bit impatient. I am an Alpha, and also the oldest of the quintuplet, I have to have a child to become my successor. I was also scared that I wouldn't find my mate on time" He says.