chapter sixteen

Angel/Alira's POV

It's two weeks later. It's 11 o'clock so the boys already left. Of course they didn't let us stay home alone, they left Gael and Kai. Even when we're with 5 they still won't leave us alone.

We also discussed our roles as the luna's of the pack. We already got introduced to the pack last week. 

The last 2 weeks we were busy with pack stuff, for example a new playground opened so I had to come and cut a ribbon with a pair of scissors. My sisters were doing the other tasks that day.

Today we have luckily a day off, we don't have any tasks left. The boys said that they are caught up the work from weeks ago so they don't have to work over time next week.

Right now it's 17:30 o'clock and almost dinner time. "Ow!" Mia screams and puts her arms in front of her stomach. She starts crying.

"What's wrong?" Jace asks worried and runs towards her. When he put his hand on her shoulder he suddenly looks very serious and breaths in heavy.

"What's wrong? I heard Mia scream" Jesse says. The guys walk inside the living room. Mia stopped crying but starts to breath heavy.

"She's in heat" Jace says and puts his hand off of her. He clenches his fist, trying to stop himself. I start to feel jealous. How come she's earlier in heat than me though? I met them first.

I can see my sisters look confused and also jealous too. The guys all look tensed. Jaxon sighs loud. "I will take care of it just like we pre-arranged" He says.

Mia gets up from the couch and follows Jaxon. The sphere got a little bit awkward. The guys are still obviously trying to hold themselves in.

~*~

Right now I'm sitting in the living room with Leilani, Chelsea and Chiara. Leilani mindlinked that she wanted to discuss something. 

But the thing is, why isn't Mia here? "What did you want to discuss about?" Chiara asks her. "Have you guys noticed how much attention the guys give to Mia?" She says.

Oh that's why Mia isn't here. "I don't like it" Leilani says. "Me neither" Chelsea says. "It's probably because she isn't a virgin anymore, that's why they're being so overprotective over her because they are jealous" Chiara says.

"Oh I know for sure that's the reason" Leilani says. "That and also because she flirts with them all the time" Chelsea says and rolls her eyes.

This morning the guys and Mia were alone in the kitchen making breakfast together. They gave her all their attention, I don't mind that, but not when it's every day and when they don't give us attention at all.

"Yeah just like this morning when they made breakfast together" I say. Chelsea rolls her eyes. "Urgh and then she had the guts to say that she "forgot" to wake us up" Chelsea says.

"She just woke up earlier so we wouldn't be awake yet so she could have them for herself again" Chiara says.

Normally the guys wake up earlier to make breakfast so we could sleep a little bit longer because we don't want to wake up at 6 in the morning. Normally we wake up at 6:30.

She didn't do this for the first time. We also busted them in the middle of the night. Normally we sleep at 11 or 12 o'clock because we have to wake up so early and she knew that.

So they watched a movie together at 1 o'clock and didn't tell us about it. Because "we were still sleeping and we would be too tired". That's literally what she said.

"And yesterday she got in heat. have you seen their reaction?" Chelsea says. "How come she the first one of us, shouldn't it be you because you met them earlier?" Chiara says.

I shrug. Now I think of it, I will go in heat soon too. "Anyway, I have had enough of her behaviour. That's why I made a plan" Leilani says.

"What's your plan?" Chiara asks her. "This game of hers is can be played by more than 1 person, if she's going to act like this then so will we" Leilani says and smirks.

Sneakpeak: 

Mia's POV

I follow him towards his room. He closes the door behind him. I turn around. "Before we're going to mate I have to ask you something first" I say.

"I think I know why you are earlier than Angel in heat" He says. I look up at him. So he realized too. "That declares my problem too" He says.