After Many Years

Time flew and now Agha Jan and Ahmed Khan are old. They are near there retirement. Saad is now 27 years old while Hamza is 25 years old and Hira is 24 years old. Saad is doing masters in business from Karachi.

And he is there since past two years. He would come for vacation. While Hamza have done his bachelor in business and don't want to study further so he is helping his Agha Jan with the business.

And Hira is in her last semester of fashion designing.  Agha Jan and Ahmed khan have decided that after Hira's exam they will do wedding of her and Saad. And it mean it will be in 2 months.

Hira was busy in her papers preparation. While others were busy in wedding preparation.

Today was the day when Saad is coming back as he have done is masters. And Agha Jan decide that after his wedding he will join the business officially. And he will get retired.

................
Writer POV

Haveli was in a hustle bustle everyone was running from here and there as Saad was coming today maids were dusting and cleaning the Haveli.

When a honk was heard by Agha Jan and everyone went outside to receive Saad.

Salam Agha Jan said Saad.
W. Salam beta how are you asked Agha Jan hugging him.
I am fine Agha Jan replied Saad then he hugged Taya abbu (Ahmed khan) then followed by his Tayi ammi (Amber khan). Then he hugged his brother.

And then they all went together inside to have breakfast. Hira was called from her room to have breakfast.
At night after having dinner everyone was sitting in lounge and having green tea. When Agha Jan cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention.

Saad as you know that you and Hira are engaged to each other. So we have planned your wedding after 2 months.

Till then you can enjoy your free time but after wedding you will take over the company officially am I clear he said.

But Agha Jan I want to talk to you about it in person Saad said.
Ok come to my room he said and stand after calling night. While Saad was nervously trilling behind him.

After both of them went inside the room Agha Jan said him to sit on a sofa which was opposite to bed. Saad took the seat and settle himself.

Tell me what you want to say asked Agha Jan.
Agha Jan please listen to me I am really sorry but I can't marry Hira I love someone else he said.

Agha Jan in full rage stand up and shouted do you know what are you saying Saad you very well know about Hira and your engagement.

But Agha Jan it's just a engagement it's not like she is in my Nikkha said Saad.
Saad I am telling you just forget about that girl and marry Hira said Agha Jan.

Agha Jan please try to understand I can't marry her she will not be happy with me. The girl I love is very nice I will bring her to meet you please understand my feelings said Saad.

Saad just get out from here before I do something which I will regret later get out now we will discuss this in morning Agha Jan  said. While Saad left from his room.

Whole night passed by and morning came Agha Jan called Saad in his room after breakfast.

.....................
Saad POV

I knocked on the door of Khan dada's room after I hear come in voice I opened the door and went inside.

Agha Jan you called me I said.
Yes come sit on the sofa he said I sit and look at him.
Tomorrow is your Nikkha with Hira and before you say something I don't want to listen to any non sense it's better you forget about the that girl he said.

No Agha Jan you can't do this to me please just meet her once's please I pled.
I said NO A BIG NO just forget about her he said.

No Agha Jan I will not marry Hira you can't force me i said in same rage.
And the I got a Slap on my face and my face turn on other side.

————————
Hope you all like this chapter now will update story 30 after votes and do comment

Your writer
Aamna