Honeymoon

Writer POV

Salam everyone said Ali.
W.Salam everyone replied.
Come breakfast is ready said Hira.
Ali help Noor sat on a chair then pull a chair next to and sat beside her.

Maid served everyone with breakfast.
So bahi when are you taking bhabhi for honeymoon said Amal.
We are going tomorrow said Ali. And Noor immediately turn towards him.

But what's the rush Ali said Noor.
You need change Noor you will feel better he said.
Hmm ok then I will do the packing she said meekly.

You don't worry about packing Noor. I will do it for you. You just take rest you are tried and then you have to travel as well said Amal.

But Noor try to say something but was cut off by Hira.
She is right Noor you are already in stress and tried because of all the things happened recently so let her do the things she said
Ok as you say Noor replied.

......................

Noor POV

Everything is happening so fast that I don't have time not getting time to think about anything. I just don't know what I am feeling anymore. It feels like everything is numb.

What are you thinking love asked Ali.
Nothing Ali it's like I am feeling numb things are happening too fast that I can't get what going around me and which direction my life is going I said.

Please Noor don't stress yourself about these things we all are with you but you have to be strong and I know you can do it.

And I promise you from now onwards things will go slowly hmm he said and kissed my head. And just like this we both talk fore and back for 2 hours then finally slept.

..............................

Ok beta take care of yourself and Noor said Agha Jan.
Yes Agha Jan I will you also take care of yourself said Ali.
Yes I will take care now go otherwise you will be late said Agha Jan.

It was morning when everyone came to see us off as we are going on our honeymoon. I hugged everyone and then went to sit inside the car.

..........................

We reached airport and directly drive inside the airport on runway where our private jet was ready for us. Perks of being billionaire.

We sat inside the plane and it started to take off. I asked Ali where are we going but he said it's a suprise for me so he didn't told me.

Air hostess came and asked
Sir and Maam what would you will like to have for lunch.
I don't want anything I said.

And why is that so asked Ali.
I am not hungry I said.
Yeah right he said and turn towards air hostess and order the food.

After our order arrived I didn't touch it but Ali started to eat.
When he was done he forced feed me.
Now here take these medicines he agave me four different colors pills.

What are these I asked.
These are the medicines which you are having because of stress and depression he said.
But I don't remember having them I asked.
It's because I was giving you in your food he said.
And why is that so I asked.
Because I know you don't like medicines you hate them he said.
Yeah it's true I said.
Ok now eat them or I will have to do the honor he said. There was something in his eyes that said me not to defy him or something really bad will happened so I quietly took them.
Good girl he said.

I was watching movie but suddenly my eyes started to close and I got sleepy.
I feel Ali picking me up in his arm but I was to sleepy and tried that I couldn't say anything.

And after a while I feel something soft under me it feel like a soft bed. He cover me and then kissed my head and said sleep tight.

——————-
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna