Sick

Ali POV

I just checked Noor's fever it got down thankfully. I told mom to prepare something for her as Asif told me to give her something when ever she wake up. It's been two hours since she is unconscious.

I kissed her forehead. When she whined a little.
Noor love open your eyes I said. She again whine and then suddenly she shouted on top of her lungs.

MOM and she immediately sat and because of it her IV got ripped off her hand and blood started to ooze out.

Noor....Noor look at me......look at I try to hug her but she was shouting No mom can't leave me I have to safe mom leave me Ali leave me he will kill mom she said while crying.

And because of her shouting everyone came inside the room.

Noor beta look don't cry like this shhh my child every thing will be ok you are so brave Agha Jan said.
No Agha Jan I have to go other wise he will kill mom she said and try to get up from the bed.

Noor listen to me I try to say but she cut me in middle no Ali leave me you don't understand look I will come back but let me go right now otherwise he will kill mom she said.

Ali I need to give her sedative she is not in her sense right now said Asif.
Ok do it I said. While I hugged her tightly and Amal pull her sleeve up so he can give her the injection.

Leave me Ali please he will kill her I have to safe her please leave me she tried her hardest to break free from my hold but I kept my hold tight.

Shhhhhh Noor it's ok everything is going to be fine my love shhhhh you need to sleep shhhhh.......go to sleep love shhhh I am with you I said.

As Asif injected the injection inside her shoulder she try to move her hand but Anal was holding it so she don't get injured.

No leave me please ouch she said as soon as injection was injected she try to see but I hold her face.

Shhh it's nothing just relax and sleep I said. And in seconds I feel her body getting relaxed.

Ali wh...at happ...ening..... t..t...o .....me....I...i..... am.... fee....ling.... d..iz...zzy she said and I glare at Asif.
It's nothing she is just fighting the medicine that is why it is happening but it will be ok when she stop fighting and let medicine do it's work he explained.

Shhhh Noor close your eyes love just sleep don't fight the medicine when you will wake you will feel better I whisper in her ear and in moments I saw her eyes closed and she fall asleep in my arms.

I make her lay while Asif clean her hand which was bleeding due to ripped IV. I am giving her another drip as she will sleep now all night so it will help her keeping her body hydrated he said.
Ok do as you feel ok I said.

Now why it happened Asif I asked him.
It's normal for this condition. She have gone through major trauma. It will take her time to accept the reality he said.

Hmmm ok thanks man I said. And then everyone went to their rooms and I close the door and lay beside Noor. And just like that I sleep consume me.

——————
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna