Missing(2)

Ali POV

We all were sitting in Living room. It's been 8 hours since Ayan is missing. Noor is still sleeping.

Suddenly we heard something fall in my room. I run towards my room and there she was coming towards the door.

Oh Ali what are you doing she said.
Noor where are you going I asked her.
I am going to give breakfast to Ayan she said.
Noor you are not well please sit down I said.

And hold her hand and stop her.
No leave me I will come back after feeding Ayan she said.
Noor please lay down you are sick I said.
No I am alright now leave me Ayan must be hungry she again said.

Ali we have to give her second dose said Asif from my back.
Ok I said. And he went to take the injection.
Noor come sit here I forcefully took her and made her sit on the bed.

Ali leave me I said Ayan will be hungry she said angrily. I just hugged her.
Shhh calm down everything will be all right I said.

But she got out of control and started to shout Ayan's name again and again and trying to wiggle out of my hold.

Asif bought the injection. And just like last time Amal hold her hand while I hugged her more tightly and Asif injected the injection.

And after 5 min she finally slept. I lay her down and cover her with the duvet. And kissed her head.

Just as we all came out of my room towards living room my men's were standing there.

Yes what happened I asked them.
Sir we have found the location of a car in which man came and took Ayan said one of my man.

So what are you waiting for we need to go to the location get ready we will go in half an hour and and call the police as well I ordered.
Ok sir they replied and went away.

Mom please take care of Noor I will bring Ayan as soon as I can I said.
Don't worry beta you go we will take care of her she replied. And I went inside my room to change my clothes and take my gun.

I looked towards Noor I went to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.
I promise I will bring Ayan I whisper in her ear and went out form the room.

...................

We arrived outside an old building where we found the black car standing in front of the old building. It look like this place is not use since years.

Police have taken their place. While my men enter first after police. Then I enter as soon as we enter I heard a baby crying voice.

And I immediately recognize it was Ayan he was crying my child was crying. I got few tears in my eyes but I wipe them as soon as possible.

We followed the voice of crying and we reached in a hall. A man was standing in-font of Ayan as he was sitting on the small wooden chair. Man's back was facing us and we were quite so not to alert him.

———————
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna