Final Decision

Ali POV

We reached Haveli. Noor had woke up half an hour ago and she was crying and begging me to send her back.

But I said to her that Moiz cannot do anything to me as I am powerful in both money and power and he on the other hand is nothing compared to me.

I just asked her what she wanted regardless of what her mom or Moiz will say. And she said the same thing which I was expecting that she wanted to stay with me and don't want the divorce.

After I calm her down and told her nothing will happened to me she finally agreed to go and meet Agah Jan.

We enter in Agah Jan's room. And there everyone was settled and having breakfast.

A.salam I said and everyone turned around to see me.
Oh my Allah what a pleasant surprise our Noor is here mom excitedly said and hugged her.

Then Agha Jan hugged and and kissed her forehead.
Agha Jan you know what Noor will live with us from now on I said.

Really asked Agha Jan looking towards Noor she just nodded her head.
Have Alia also came with you she will also live with us asked Agha Jan.

No Agha Jan Tayi ammi didn't came with her but she will come soon I replied. Then we all had breakfast together.

...............

Moiz POV

Right now I am standing outside the Haveli gate guards are not letting me enter.

I want to meet Noor just let me go you idiots I yelled at them.
Sorry but we can not let you in till we got permission from inside said one of the guard.

Noor Noor come out Noor I started to shout and it looks like my shout have a reaction because I saw Noor coming outside.

Moiz what are you doing here asked Noor.
What do you mean that what I am doing here. I am here to take you with me I said.

No I am not coming with you she replied and I got shocked.
No this can't happened I can't lose. My all future planning will go in vain.

Noor are you in your mind we are going and it's final I said.
I try to take her hand but she stepped back.

Noor what are you trying to do you know we are getting married in few days I said.
I will not marry you she replied.

You can't do this you can't back now when our marriage is in few days I know Ali has forced you to come in this jail and as long as I remember we have filed a case of divorce against him I explained her.

Please Moiz go from here before Ali's see us. He will get very angry she said.
No I am taking you with me and that's final I said.
Ok listen I will come in few days. You just go right now she pleaded.

Ok do what ever you want but be careful. Ali can do anything to you. Call me when you want me to come I will come to take you with me and remember i am just giving you few days I said.

.........................

Noor POV

It's been 5 days since I have come to Haveli. And yesterday Moiz came to take me and I am so thankful to Allah that at that time Ali was in office. I just said to Moiz I will come in few days but ofcourse it was a lie to send Moiz away.

Ali is everything a girl wants in her husband. And 3 days before I saw dad in my dream and he told me that Ali is best option and Moiz is just illusion.

And I still not got the answer that how Moiz is just illusion. But one thing is clear that I always feel protected with Ali while with Moiz I just got uncomfortable. I don't know why.

...........................

Ali POV

I was just going through some of my office files when there was a knock on my door.

Come in I said.
Ali I need to talk to you if you have free time Noor said as she enter inside my room.
Hmm yeah sure go a head I said.

Ali I am sorry for everything I did in past and I feel so horrible. I shouldn't have asked for a divorce I should have stand for myself please forgive me and don't give a divorce please she said and started to sob in the end.

My love how can I give you divorce hmmm shhhhhh come her and don't cry you are my life I said and kissed her head then hugged her.

——————
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna