Message

Ali POV

I was in office and checking some of my files. When there was a knock on the door.

Come in I said. Door opened and I look up and there Noor was standing with a box in her hand.

Hey what a pleasant surprise. Come inside I said to her and stand from my seat and went towards her and took her towards a sofa.

I come here with your lunch today you were in hurry and didn't took it so I just made your favorite dish and brought it here she explained.

Hmmm thank you. I love you I said and kissed her forehead.
We did lunch together with small talks.

.......................

Noor POV

Days are passing by my orphanage is at its final stages.

I was reading a book when a ping of my phone was heard.
I checked it was a message from unknown number.

I opened it. It says please Noor forgive. I am very ashamed because of me Phupho died.

I don't want it. I just love you and wanted to marry you but now I no I did wrong with you please forgive please Noor.

I started crying they are painful memories. I keep crying don't know for how much time.

Suddenly door opened and I saw Ali coming inside.

I immediately run towards him and hugged him and kept crying.

Noor why are you crying love. What happened tell me did someone said anything to you he said and hugged me back.
I nodded my head in negative.

Then what happened he asked again.
I...I..r..read....phone....mes...sage....m..mm...mom.. I was just crying and shutting when Ali stop me.

Okay stop come sit here he made me sat on the bed and then filled a glass of water and give it to me.

Here drink this he said. And I drank the water then he sat beside me and cleaned my tears from his thumb.
Take deep breaths and relax he said I do as he told me.

After few seconds when I got little normal he asked
Feeling better I nodded my head.

Good now tell me he said.
I just took my phone and give it to him while he was reading I again started to cry.

Noor everything is ok he said and hugged me. Now you have told me I will take care of it you don't need to stress yourself hmmm.

Now come on everyone is waiting for dinner let's go I nodded and we went downstairs.

........................

Ali POV

I was so annoyed and angry on Moiz. Asif have warned us to make sure we don't trigger any memory about Tayi ammi so we all avoid this topic. But today because of him Noor got stressed and depressed.

I was sitting and doing some work on laptop while Noor was sleeping. I made her sleep after giving her medicines.

Tomorrow I will not go to office because of Noor's condition. So that is why I am doing my work

Her medication have been finished but Asif said to give her when ever she is stressed to avoid any serious mental issues.

—————-
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna