Frogiving

Hamza POV

I was very happy I told the news to Ali and Hira that its a yes from Saad as soon as I reached Haveli. Now the difficult task is to make Khan dada ready about it.

.....................

FEW DAYS LATER

It was tea time and everyone was enjoying evening tea. Now is the time to make Agha Jan ready.

Ali and Amal beta go inside I need to talk to Khan dada about something I said.
Ok dad they both went away.
Yes Hamza what you want to talk said Agha Jan .

Agha Jan it's been years don't you think that it will be great to forgive and forget the past I said.
What do you mean if you are talking about Saad then I am not interested he said.

Look Agha Jan don't you think you are been stubborn. It's all past and when I and Hira could move on then why can't you I asked.

He was quite so I speak further I know Agha Jan you miss him look who was effected by his decision was me and Hira right so it should be us to decide his punishment .

But Agha Jan you took that decision your self and didn't gave us the chance. But you know what me and Hira both believe that it was our destiny to get married it was how Allah planed everything that is why we forgive him.

And Agha Jan it was always you who told us that if we forgive someone then Allah will forgive us I explained him.

And then Agha Jan hugged me.
I am proud of you my son I will call Saad and will ask him to come here with his family he replied.

And Agha Jan me and Saad have fixed Noor and Ali marriage we decided that as soon as you will be ready we will do Nikkha I said.

Really I am so happy but have you asked Ali about it because I don't want you both to do same mistake as I did he asked.
Agha Jan I have asked Ali before talking to Saad about it I replied.

Ok Agha Jan I have some work so I am going to do that I will be coming in an hour or so I said.
Ok but where are you going he asked.
I need to go company as I have a meeting I explained him.
Ok go he said and I went outside and settle myself in the car.

.....................

Hira POV

I was telling the cook about today's menu when my phone suddenly start to ring it was an unknown number I picked it up and then the next sentence I hear got my world upside down.

......................

Saad POV

I was in office and checking some files when my phone rings and I heard a voice which I didn't heard since many years.

It was Agha Jan he was crying and the thing he said to me I feel earth got slipped from my feet.

I don't know how I run and what I said to my driver how I told him Haveli address and how I reached there.

But just as I enter Haveli I want that someone to tell me it was a bad dream and nothing but unfortunately it was a reality. That I never wanted to witness in my life.

My beloved brother's body was lying lifeless. My Hamza was no more. Agha Jan's word keep repeating like a tape.

SAAD HAMZA GOT IN ACCIDENT WITH A TRUCK AND HE IS NO MORE WITH US.

——————-
Hope you all will like the update

I am not getting votes nor comments I will not update this book anymore until and unless I got good amount of votes and comments.

I have finished this book and it is in my draft but I think you guys are not interested in it so from now on I will not update it. I am very disappointed in you guys

So if you want to get next chapter or you want me to keep updating it then VOTE AND COMMENT

Your writer
Aamna