Asking Hand

Hamza POV

I was sitting in the room with Hira we had our dinner now I was waiting for Ali as I have called him.

So that we can take his final answer. Before tomorrow I go and ask Noor hand from Saad.

................

Ali POV

Baba called me in his room so now I am standing on there room door. I knocked the door before entering.

Come in I heard baba's voice. I enter.
Come Ali sit over here mom said and patted space on bed beside her.

I settle down myself and put my head on mom's lap. She started massaging my head.

So Ali I want to ask you something and I want you to think and then reply you have no pressure I just want your honest answer said baba.
Ok baba tell me I said while sitting up.

Ali you know about Noor I really want you to marry her but as I say before I want your honest answer if you will say no then I will not pressurize you said baba.
Baba it's a yes I said calmly.

Beta think before you take any decision said mom.
Mom don't worry I don't have any problem nor I have any one in my mind I replied with smile.

That's my boy I love you beta always keep this smile on your face baba said and kissed my forehead.
Go now sleep I will go tomorrow to talk about it with Saad said baba.

Ok baba goodnight I said and left the room and went towards my room.

I charge my clothes and lay on my bed. When I was ten it was the first time I saw Noor picture and dad told me that Noor will be my wife.

I was so happy because I just fell in love with that cutie pie at first sight.

And this is the main reason I never ever take interest in any other girl. Whenever baba would come back from Karachi I would always ask about Noor.

And he would show me her latest pictures and tell me about her whatever Taya abu had told him.

My thoughts got disturbed when Amal came inside without knocking it's her habit when ever she want to tease me or she is excited about something she would come without knocking.

So bahi come back from your love land and tell me are you excited because baba is going to ask Noor's hand tomorrow she said.

How do you know it I asked.
Want to know the secret I was standing outside the door when you guys were talking she said.

I slapped her head lightly and said bad habit Amal.
And then she teased me for an hour.

.....................

Saad POV

Me and Hamza are sitting in my office and talking about our life.
Saad please come back to Haveli Agha Jan miss you he said.

I cant until Agha Jan himself would say me to come back I said
Saad your answer is same as you always says anyways I will make Agha Jan ready you don't worry he said.

And you are saying same thing which you have said from past all these years I said.
As you say something new huh! Anyways today I am here to ask something from you he said.

What I am suprise to here you saying this that you want something from me as you didn't asked me anything but always give me the money I asked.
Yes but today I want your precious daughter for my son Ali he said.

I was shocked at first but then a big smile came to my face.
But did Hira and Ali got agreed I asked.
Yes both got agreed infact Hira was very happy he replied.

And what about Agha Jan I asked
you should not be worried for Agha Jan I will take care of him he said.
Ok then it's a yes from me I said.

Then we both hugged each other and talked a little more then Hamza went back to Islamabad while I went to my home feeling relaxed.

———————
Hopefully you all will like the update.
Vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna