Trouble

Ali POV

Noor was throwing up all the breakfast she have eaten. While I was holding her hairs and rubbing her back.

When she got up I supported her weight and help her in cleaning her face and mouth.

Come rest for sometime then I will give you something to eat I said.
No I don't want to eat anything I just want to sleep she said.

Ok sleep but you know you have to eat something after every 2 hours i said.
Ok but right now I just want to sleep she replied.
Ok go to sleep I said and cover her with duvet.

...................

Mom I am going to office for few hours please take care of Noor she is sleeping right now just give her something when she woke up I said.

Ok don't worry I will take care of her she replied. And with that I went to office.

................

Noor POV

It's been a month since I got to know about my pregnancy.
I wanted to go to office but Ali restricted me from going and gave me leave.

Now I am getting bored so I started to watch movie on Netflix. I was seeing it when Chachi came in with a maid behind her holding a tray in her hand with my lunch.

Chachi you should have called me I would have come downstairs to have lunch I said.
No beta you should be in bed rest it's good for you she said.

I just nodded my head in yes.
Ok now you eat the lunch and you have to finish everything in this tray ok she said.

Ok I said. She went away while maid put the tray on my bedside table and went away while closing the door.

I don't want to eat anything. So I didn't touch the tray. I kept watching movie and didn't know when I got tried and slept.

.................

I feel someone shaking me Noor wake up said Ali.
Ali I am sleepy please don't disturb me I said and smuggle more into my pillow.

Noor wake up you didn't eat anything he said.
I don't want to please let me sleep I whined. My duvet was snatch away so I had to forcefully open my eyes.

Why didn't you ate lunch he said. And then I saw on my side table a tray full of food was was there.

I looked towards Ali and his expressions were like care to tell me. I gulp my saliva be ready Noor you are in deep trouble I thought.

I just started playing with my fingers in nervousness. Ali put his finger and thumb on my chin firmly and made me look into his eyes.

I am going to freshen up and when I come back I want each and everything in this tray finished is that clear he said.

I nodded my head slightly and he put the pillows behind my back and then gave me the tray.

He went away in our walk-in closet. While I kept my eyes on the door of the closet.

Start eating I heard him shout from the closet and my eyes got widened and with out thinking any thing I started to eating.

————————
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna