Moving On

Saad POV

Ok then go but remember for me and for this Haveli you have died and I will fire you from all my property so take your decision wisely he said.

I was shocked in my whole life Agha Jan never raises his hand on me but today he did it.

But I can't compromise for my love and I know once's I will marry her and bring her here to meet Agha Jan he will forgive me. So that's what I did. I left everything behind me .

Hamza try to stop me but I didn't listen to anyone. While leaving Haveli I saw Hira crying in her room window. But I know I can't do justice with her if I got married to her.

So she is better without me. I pray she will get best. And with that I leave Islamabad and went to Karachi to my love.

....................
Hamza POV

It's been two days I have try to call Saad many times but his mobile is continuously off I feel bad for him and Hira as well both of them don't deserve this.

But I pray best for them. I was sitting in my room when a knock disturbed me.

Come in I said.
Chote shab Agha Jan is calling you in his room said the maid.
Ok you go I will come I replied.
I went inside Khan dada's room and sat on the sofa.

Yes Agha Jan  you called me I said.
Yes beta I want to ask you something he said.
Yes ask Agha Jan I said.
Can you do me a favor beta please it's about my reputation and a promise which I have given to my brother he said.

I will do anything for you just tell me I said.
I want you to marry Hira he said.

And I was shocked because I have always seen her with my brother as a couple and her as my sister.

But.... I cant complete because he interrupted me please beta please do it for this Haveli I can assure you that Hira will be best life partner for you please beta he again pled.
Ok as you say I will do it I said.

........................
AFTER FEW DAYS

Hamza POV
Today I got married with Hira it was really awkward situation but now I have to let go of the past because nor Hira deserves this and nor I deserve this.

So I have to accept this reality that now she is my wife and I am her husband so we can easily move on with our past.

...................
Saad POV

It's been 3 days since me and my love got married my love has a big brother his name is Fahad who is married and his wife name is Mira they have two children name Moiz and Ayesha.

My love name is Alia her parents died while she was in college in an accident.

Right now we are heading towards Islamabad so that I can make her to meet Agha Jan and I know he will for give me.

—————————-
Hope you all like please NOT vote and do NOT comment enjoy it

Your writer
Aamna