Conspiracy

Ali POV

She was looking so weak and pale as I enter her room. Doctor have given her medicines to put her to sleep.

I settle on the stool beside her bed. And started creasing her hairs and kissed her hands.
You scared me love I said to her sleeping form.

................

Noor POV

I was feeling so tried and sleepy but I am thirsty with very difficult I opened my eyes slowly and saw Ali sitting on the chair.

Wa..t..er I said.
Noor you woke up he said. And I again said to give me water. He poured water in a glass and then helped me to sit with his hand on my back while he put water glass on lips. While I drank it taking small sips.

More he asked but I just shake my head in no. He lay me down on.
Are you ok he asked.
No I am feeling very sleepy it's like something is pulling me to sleep I said.

Shhhh go to sleep it's nothing don't worry it's only some medicines he said and patted my head and I slept with in few minutes.

.................

It's been a month since I came back from hospital and now I am only one month away from my delivery.

And I am on bed arrest by Ali since I came back from hospital he help me to walk me till bathroom and I got very irritated.

My mood swings are worst one moment I am crying while other I am laughing. If some see me in this state people will say I am mad.

Ali has stop going to the office from the day we came back from hospital. He is always with me he works from home while he takes meeting on conference calls.

And Just go to office if it's emergency other then that he is always sitting with me and talking to our baby.

................

Ali POV

Media have come to know about Noor's pregnancy don't know how they came to know about it.

I have make sure that this news should not come on media till baby is born because of Noor's compilcation we decided that it would be good to hide this news till baby's birth.

But don't know when an unknown person made a video of me and Noor coming out doctor's room.

And he upload it on social media. So now whole media is making conspiracy about it.

First we decided that we will announce this news when Noor will be in her 6th months
but after her hospital visit we decided that this news should be hidden till baby's birth.

But now I am going outside the house were media is present I have given Noor her lunch and medicines so she is now sleeping she have no idea about all this because I don't want her to get stress or upset.

So I made sure that she is sleeping and now my guards are standing in front of the gates to stop media coming in.

I went in front of media. And questions started coming on my way.
Reporter 1 Sir is it true that Maam Noor is expecting.
Yes it is true I answered calmly as I don't want anyone talking rubbish so it's best to announce it.
Reporter 2 Sir what was the reason to hide such s big news.
It's personal matter and I would appreciate if I keep it as it is I replied.

And like that I gave few more answers and then went inside not before telling my men to send media away.

——————
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna