Man, the Avengers are Loosing Hard...

-I updated. So, tell your lawyers and hitmen to get OFF MY DICK-

"In position?" Nat asked. Since they'd lost the kids yesterday, they'd kept at it, and were pretty sure they had cornered now. The kids were stumbling about half a block ahead of Steve and Natasha, trying and trying to look inconspicuous. 

 "Yep. You got eyes on 'em?" Clint asked. This was a Spies only mission: Nat and Steve followed the kids, and he and Sam were waiting to ambush them.

"We do." Steve agreed. He and Natasha quickened their pace to make sure the teens didn't get too far ahead.

"How long is this going to take?" Tony ordered over his comm. He was streaming the live footage from Nat's hidden camera to the tower, since Ironman wasn't exactly sneaky on stakeouts. "You've been following them for half an hour. are you ever going to catch them?"

"There are too many people, we don't want a fight breaking out." Steve reported.

"They're embryos! You should be able to beat them without mass destruction." He snarked. "Right?"

"Not from what we saw before." Nat said seriously, these highly trained kids were feeling all too familiar.

"Well get them quick, and for god's sake, don't let Wanda talk to the fast kid."

"I'm on this call." Wanda exclaimed. she was in their backup van a few blocks away for transport back to the tower. 

Tony muted his mic.

"Okay, approaching." Nat reported. "Clint, they're about twelve metres from you. How does the crowd look."

"A little busy, but we can do it."

"Great, they'll pass under you in about eighteen seconds."

But they didn't have this in the bag, it was in someone else's all together. As Natasha and Steve wove through the crowded sidewalk towards their trap, they could just see the figures stepping onto the sidewalk from the van, illegally waiting on the curb. 

You couldn't have recognized the new figures unless you knew what to look for, and Steve and Natasha did.

"Shit." The super soldier pressed his comm as the two sped through the crowd as safely as they could. "S.H.E.I.L.D."

"Where?" Sam ordered.

Tony shouted into his comm, forgetting to unmute himself

With rehearsed casualty, the agents surrounded the oblivious teenagers. This kind of operation needed to be quick, they were surrounded by potential witnesses. Two agents for each kid, one to lean into their path, directing them towards the curve, another to cover their mouths for the one-to-two second slip into the back of the car.

"Shit!" Steve sprinted after the van, knocking a few people down, but my the time he got the the road it had pulled into traffic. "Sam, S.H.E.I.L.D. got the kids into a van, it's pulling into traffic."

"Make and model?"

"Silver, by one of the brands the Nazis made."

"There are so many-" Clint ended communication and flitted across building tops, trying to spot their target. The teens were gone. no screaming came from the van as it pulled off, the citizens had no clue it had even happened.

Nat caught up and stared in frustration at where the van had been stalling, seconds earlier. "Shit... Stark?" She called into her earpiece. "They're out of our jurisdiction."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony swore, still forgetting to unmute his mic, and ran to the door, time to argue with Nick Fury. However, first he apparently had to argue with someone else first.

He through open the door and almost ran straight into Stephan. 

"T-"

"Move, Stevie." 

"You were supposed to tell me if there's a ultra-terrestrial threat you can't manage."

"Well you said you'd get involved if they're still here after a week, it's only been four days!" Tony snapped. "Well we've got this one."

Stephan did not buy it. "If you did, then S.H.E.I.L.D. wouldn't have gotten involved."

Tony didn't bother asking how he knew this already. "Well they aren't like Loki, they're just teenagers. We've got this handled."

"We both know that's not true."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roy woke up, lying face-down on a cold metal table. He pushed his head up, and stretched, only to realize his hands were cuffed to the table. "What the..." He smacked his fists on the table "FUCK! Where am I?" He looked around him. There was a double mirror against one wall, he glared at it. "Where am I?!"

The door behind him opened. Roy cranked his neck to try and see whoever entered. But they were showed in shadows, slowly pacing in front of him. "Well, you're quite far from home."

"Where am I?" Roy repeated.

" S.H.E.L.D. headquarters." His captor came into view: a middle-aged man with an eyepatch. He was glaring down at Roy. "What's your name, son?"

"...Roy." He didn't bother with calling himself Red Arrow, this guy was too intimidating, and he wanted to go home. 

"Last Name?"

"Harper."

The man nodded. "Where are you from, Roy Harper?"

"Star city, we're from a different Earth." Roy said. 

"How did you get here?"

Roy shrugged a little, unsure. "Magic, we were fighting a witch." He knew it sounded insane. "Long story."

The man leaned forwards on the table, eye locked on him. "I have time."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wally West, how did you get here?" The agent across from him asked. Wally'd woken up in a holding cell with two chairs facing each other, the person across from him started grilling him.

The boy was shaking, making his chair vibrate."Can I eat something? Please?"

"Soon. Where did you come from?"

"No, I need to eat." He croaked, feeling faint. "If I don't eat-" The words died in his dry throat, as Wally's vision went dark again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where am I?" Dick asked, unable to hide his fear. He'd woken up in a sort of padded holding cell, with what looked like a CIA agent sitting at a table, watching him.

"You're in a S.H.I.E.L.D. compound." The woman in front of him stated. "What's your name?"

"Robin."

She stared into him. "Real name."

"I- can't..." He started, not wanting to disappoint Bruce.

She stared into him. "The longer you refuse to tell us, the longer this will take."

"Richard." He admitted. "Richard Grayson."

She noted his down. "G R E Y?"

"G R A Y." He replied. "Where are the other two?"

"They're also in the facility." She replied. "Where are you from, Richard?"

Dick explained himself, and summarized how they'd gotten there. "Can I see the others?"

"Soon." She replied.