Prison Cell

-I updated this, and my main oneshot book after a week of writer's block!-

Dick woke up slowly, his back was so comfy and well rested that he didn't want to move. He was still in the cuffed sweats, and was resting his head on... something, not a pillow. "Mmwally?" He asked.

"Yeah?" The voice emerged from what he was lying on.

"You up?"

"Yeah."

"Shut up." Roy's voice came from the other bed in the room.

Dick forced himself to sit up and look around, he'd been so burnt out when they'd arrived in the room, he hadn't gotten a proper look. Now that sunlight was streaming in the single barred window, he could see better: Two pretty nice double beds, Berber carpet, and a door that presumably lead to a bathroom. It was like a nice motel room, these guys were treating their prisoners well. 

"Does the door open?" Dick asked, tiredly rubbing his eyes (His mask must have come off in his sleep).

"It's locked from the outside." Roy murmured.

Dick frowned, looking at their sleeping arrangements. "I thought me and Roy were sharing?"

"You were talking in your sleep and I couldn't help you."

"What did I say?"

"I dunno," Wally sat up, yawning. "Something, something, and then just CASUALTIES, that's all I remember."

Dick stood up and stretched. "We need to get outta here, we need my belt."

"Yeah, my bow wouldn't go amiss either."

"See? I'm superior, I don't need objects to be the best hero out of the three of us." Wally joked, standing up and swooping his hair back.

"Oh you're the best? Why haven't you gotten us out yet, Wallace?" Roy finally got up, radiating frustration, he moved to look out the thick, barred windows. "Damn, how high up are we?"

"I'd say...Pretty high up."

"WOW, Ten outta ten, analysis Walls."

Dick stood on the bed, scanning the room. "Roy, I need a boost. Wally, go through the bathroom, find me ANYTHIN that could work as a screw driver."

"Why?" Roy stretched and reluctantly let the younger teen crawl onto his shoulders. 

"I'm bout to pull some MacGyver level shit."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow! these vents are speciose! you could fit a fully grown man in here!"

"Let's not do that." Roy stated, shouting into the ceiling vent. "Just get outside and unlock the door"

"Roger." there was a signature Robin cackle, the sound of someone kicking through metal, and, surprisingly, a yelp.

The door opened. Robin was being restrained by Clint, the arrow one, and Natasha, the redheaded Black Canary. Besides her stood the asshole, Tony.  "Good morning, Roy, Wally." They stared at him, then glanced at each other. 

"The room was bugged." Dick realized.

"and you should know that we have our own vent expert."

"We just want our property back." Roy stated, he still didn't like them knowing his name, even though they couldn't do anything with it. 

"We're not that stupid. at least, not stupid enough to give children dangerous weapons."

"Trust us, we know how to use them." Dick spat, his face still being shoved into the floor. "and get off of me, or else."

"Or what?" Clint asked.

 Robin slid his leg in, kicking out Natasha's foot, which had been supporting her. He rolled out and kicked the back of Clint's knees, collapsing him. Dick managed a final crotch-shot at the archer when Nat sprung up, wrapping her arms around his midsection and holding him back. after a swift fight, she had him restrained again.

"Okay, she's good. She's really good." He groaned. "Let me rephrase: please let me up."

"Don't fight." She warned, letting him stand up, while sill holding his wrists in place. 

"Rob, you good?" The younger redhead asked anxiously.

"He's fine." Natasha stated.

"...Wally." Tony finished, smirking.

Wally groaned, he was so used to getting clowned on for his name. At least he wasn't named Dick. "I prefer KF."

"Tough luck Wallace." He smirked.

"Bold words from a Tony." Robin grumbled.

"And what's your name?" Nat asked. 

"Secret."

"There's no point in keeping it secret." Clint pointed out. "You can say it. Why are you even wearing a mask?"

"Don't pressure him. Even his team doesn't know his name?"

"Team? Your in another universe, no one cares who you are." Tony rolled his eyes dramatically. "To, what is your name, Mr. Blue eyes?"

Dick scowled, this guy had seen his eyes and was holding it over his head. "Just give me my belt back."

Natasha let go of him, letting him stumble back into the room. "We'll know your name, just hope it isn't Director Fury who gets it out of you."

"Director who-" The closed the door, locking the kids in again."