Jurisdiction Dispute

-UHH Quarter three! Dance Class. Theatre Company. afterschool rehearsals. UHHHHH-

"Am I going to see them?" Roy asked, being dragged down the hall. 

"In here." The two escorting him directed the redhead into a larger room, which already had multiple guards lining the walls. Most notably, they'd already taken a teen in there

"Dick! Oh my god!" Roy fought against the two holding him.

"Roy!" Dick leaned against the agent holding him.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He struggled, trying to run to the tween.

"I'm okay. They had me in a holding cell!"

Roy was a little jealous, they'd had him in an interrogation room. "Let go! I need to see if your guys hurt him!"

The agents holding each of them made eye contact.The guards against the walls clutched their weapons. After five-ish seconds, they all let go, taking a step back.

 Dick ran forewords and smacked into the redhead, trying to hug him, but forgetting that both of their hands were cuffed. "Where's Wally?" The younger asked.

Roy turned to their watchers. "Where's the other one? The fast one?"

"He's in the facility."

"Where?" Roy ordered. "I want to see him."

"You can't do that."

"Why? He shouted. "I need to see he's alive before I tell you anything else!"

The agent who'd brought Dick in, raised her Walkie Talkie, tuning it to a particular channel. She muttered into it, and listened to the other end. 

"Where is he?" Dick ordered.

"We have permission to tell you that your companion is in a medical bay."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" Roy shouted. The agents around them, tightened the grip on their guns.

"He passed out, but he's been given a feeding tube, and is recovering right now." She said. "That's all I can tell you."

Roy refused. "No. I want to see him."

"We can't-"

"I need to see him." Roy said. "I won't say anything more until I know he's okay!"

"Me too!" Dick shouted.

The agent said something hushed to another guard, who recited whatever it was into his radio. "We'll see what we can do. But we need to keep you separate until you've been cleared as non-threats."

"No!" Roy grabbed Dick closer, holding the thirteen year old against him. The agents raised their guns.

"Hold fire." They're new negotiator relented. "It's up to director Fury whether they can interact."

"Why? What does he even do? We need to see Wal-" Roy seized up as he felt something, like an EpiPen, snap into his thigh. "FUCK! What d-"

Roy woke up, coughing, chained to the desk again. Shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Patchy!" Tony barked. "We had it covered! It was a minor threat in the inner-city, that's Avengers' territory!"

"Ultra-terrestrial threats are S.H.I.E.L.D. Jurisdiction." Fury replied over the call. "We know you had interacted with the targets before they were let out in the city. Why didn't you report it? After our nearly annual run-ins with Thor's brother..."

"Sir, they're teenagers- they're children..." Nat started, she was really trying not to let this get to her. "

"I know, Agent Romanoff." Fury told his semi-adopted murder daughter. "and if this is what you think it is, then S.H.I.E.L.D. should be handling it."

"They claim to be heroes from another earth." Steve reported. "We've been in contact with Doctor Stephan Strange. If you let us have the kids back, we can try and get them home. 

"-Yeah, and if that doesn't work, we can ask Thor's friend to help us." Bruce said quickly.

"Thank you for the assistance, but we have the situation handled." Fury ended the call.

"...Shit." Steve muttered. Tony, Sam and Clint all raced to be the first to call him on his language.

"We need to get them out." Nat muttered seriously. "S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't know what they're doing."

"Sure, we'll walk into whichever compound they were taken to and just take them back." Tony said sarcastically. 

"We'll need a distraction." Steve told them. "We get them focused on something else, and grab them during the chaos."

"How could we distract that much of S.H.I.E.L.D.? we don't know which facility they're in!" Sam exclaimed.

"...This is a bad idea, but..."  Bruce stopped. "No, that's a bad idea."

"What?" Steve asked. 

"No, it's a bad idea." The scientist excused.

"Bruce, your ideas can't be any worse that theirs." Tony exclaimed. "What is it?"

"Well, that if there was a bigger threat than the kids? One that got enough agents out that we could actually just walk in?"

"...Like what?"

Bruce's eyes flit along the floor, this was a bad idea. "Well, has anyone seen Thor?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir! Director Fury!"

The man sighed, he'd been spending the hour grilling a thirteen year old. "What is it, Agent."

The man stopped in the doorway. "Sir, it's... " The man mouthed something.

"Loki?" The man nodded. " Goddamn-" Fury stood, storming out of Dick's cell.