Feeding Time

"Children, I have brought you food and sustenance!" Thor announced, holding out the hot pan in his bare hand.

"Chill, we want plates." Roy stated. "Hey!" He shoved Wally for elbowing him. He saw that the younger redhead, along with Dick, were staring at the tall, blonde hunk. Oh my god, he thought,  they're crushing on a norse god. 

"OW! HOT!" The younger red head hissed, still shoving the steaming pizza rolls in his mouth; doing that open-mouth-chewing-exhaling-smoke-like-a-dragon thing.

"Wally, don't eat to fast, you're gonna be sick." 

Wally glared at him. He was hungry, dammit! 

"Water! God bless! Or... Gods bless?" Dick asked, taking a pint glass of water from Thor. He started drinking, but quickly found himself overwhelmed with the sheer volume of the glass. It was over half the size of hie head, and heavy, too! Trying to empty the cup quickly, so he could rest his arms, Dick tipped the glass back further, spilling tap water all down his front.

"God, you two are so embarrassing to be around." Roy rolled his eyes, trying to stop Dick from drowning himself. He looked up at Thor, figuring out whether he'd be able to take the god down one-on-one. He decided he couldn't. 

"These are your brothers?" Thor asked, trying to understand the dynamic.

Roy shrugged. "I don't know. Sure."

"I have a brother."

"Cool." Roy tried not to tell him to fuck off, but he was thinking it.

"And a sister..." Thor watched the three. "We never got along that well."

"Neato." Wally said as he wiped his mouth and immediately cringed at himself. "So... siblings?" He stalled, wanting to hear Thor's sexy voice more. 

"A Sister, Hel, and a brother, Loki."

"But... thor and loki aren't siblings! And Hel is Loki's daughter! Roy argued. "I went so hard on my grade eleven Mythology quiz! Come on!"

"Things are different in this universe!" Wally said.

"Right, right, Fuck me for actually learning something in highschool!" The eighteen year old growled.

"Are they heroes too?" Dick asked.

Thor shook his head. "No, Robin child."

"Oh, it's just Robin." Dick shook out his (Still wet) shirt.

Roy scoffed. "Wally, you goon-fuck! You ate all of it!" He shoved the kid into the wall.

"I WAS HUNGRY!" He defended. He looked up at Thor. "Can we have more, please?"

"Of course, child. It was a pitifully small meal." Thor agreed. These were growing boys, like peter: man-of-spiders, of course they needed sustenance. 

"Thanks and all, but when are we let out of here?" Roy was irritated from being put in a cell, and impatient from hunger.

"Shortly, you will be taken for interrogation." Thor answered casually, closing the door after him.

The boys looked around at each other. "We have to get out of here."