Formal Introductions

-I just ate a BUNCH of dumplings. Sorry if this isn't the best, but I'm full and sleepy-

"Come on!" Roy moaned, tugging at his handcuffs. "Where do you think we're going to go? we're in the wrong dimension."

"This is just for safety, son."

"You speak like such a boomer." Dick muttered.

Natasha bit her lips, glancing between the boys and Steve. "Is everyone already there?"

"I think." Dr. Banner (as Dick started calling him) said. "Let's take them in."

So, they guided the three teens, hands bound, into the common area. There were... a lot of people. There were the four that brought them in (Natasha, and Steve Rogers) and then Wally's previous capture, Dr. Banner, that creep 'Tony', a guy was the BEST, most handsome blond hair and beard.

"I think some introductions are in order."

Tony, the creep perked up. "You got names?"

"sort of." Natasha answered. "Boys?"

Roy was SO done. "We're heroes from another earth."

Tony looked disappointed. "Oh, Christ..."

Roy glared at him. "I go by Red Arrow, and yes, I'm over eighteen, so I guess I'm responsible for these two."

"He's also an archer-"

"Clint, we already guessed that." Nat said stiffly.

"I'm called Kid Flash."

"Kid flash?" Steve asked

"On our earth there's already an older, fast guy called flash." Dick Explained. 

"My friends just call me KF, I'm really freaking fast, and am surprising good at handball... for some reason?"

"And you're Robin?" Tony stated.

"He doesn't look like a Robin." The guy with the luscious beard commented. 

Dick chuckled a little, confused by the HANDSOME KING before him. Okay, FINE, he was hot!

 "My Hero name is Robin. I'm a talented acrobat, hacker, and most interesting person out of the three of us."

"Bullshit!"

"Red, you're starting college and don't have any hobbies." 

"College, TWO part-time jobs, AND hero work!" He replied. "You're busy doing what? Flexing on instagram?"

"Can we know your names?" Wally was on topic for the first time in his life. "I mean, We know Black Cana- Her, and we know pseudo Bruce, and... what did you call him, Rob?"

Dick tried not to look sheepish. "Nothing."

Wally smirked. "You mean 'The Blond Boomer'? Robin is weirdly into bad nicknames and wordplay." 

"I'm into bad nicknames? You still call me 'Baby bird' after five years!"

"Okay, Baby bird. let's just shut up and listen to them." Roy smirked.

"Well, I'm Clint Barton, Hawkeye."

"I am Tony Stark." Tony said with flare. "Also known as Ironman."

Dick scoffed. "I still don't know who you are..."

"I... am THOR, son of Odin, God of-" 

"That's great, Thor, but no one cares"

"Wait, I wanna hear him out..." Wally said, he was also swooning.

"THOR? Like the Norse god?" Roy asked. "So... he's this universe's Diana?"

Wally frowned. "I thought she was Dinah."

"She's Dinah this is Diana."

Robin was DONE with this."Ms. Nat is BC, this hunk is WW."  He realized what he'd said fearfully.

"You are your planet's heroes?" Thor approached. They all quietly nodded. "But you are children. Who would sent children into danger?"

Suddenly, a tired voice spoke from the hallway. "Thor? Guys? What's going on?"

"Nothing, Pete, go back to bed."

"Who's this?"

-I have a rough structure for this book, but I would be glad to take requests/recommendations of scenarios you'd like to see between these dorks-