They Have not 4 Braincells Between Them

-short chapter, but I have 5 other open DC books right now, and it's really hard to update them all regularly-

Loki was bored. Dominating Midgard was fun, but only when his brother's friends weren't asking him to. He wasn't supposed to kill anyone, but they wanted him to 'raise some hell'?  ridicules! You can't assert authority without clear consequences! 

He combusted another of what the man-spider called 'subway stations', reveling in the screams that emerged.

He watched the spider swing in and pull people from the fire. Honestly, he looked neither like a man, nor a spider, he was just an adolescent Midgardian.

"Can you go easy please?" The Man-spider stalled nearby for a moment. "I'm the only one saving people today."

"I believe we were told to 'raise some hell'."

"Right, I know." The child ran off to grab an older man choking on the dry black smoke. 

"Your youth is still with you, you can save these people alone!" Loki struck the support beam from under a construction site, collapsing it.

"I don't know..." The boy swept a building inspector from where a metal beam proceeded smacked the ground. "How long do we have to do this?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nat palmed a small metal device and strolled through the door, scanning her security badge. Steve, Clint, and Sam followed, another spies-only event. Tony, Bruce, and even Thor watched through the cameras on each of their lapels. 

Steve lead the way to the security desk, flashing his high-level badge. He started to ask a question, as Nat lent forwards, pulling off the cover off the back of the guard's desktop and sticking on the metal device. Bruce waited a few seconds, and got access to the cameras and alarms. He deactivated all.

"Head in." Tony ordered into their mic. "Now, old man, before they realize!"

The four S.H.I.E.L.D. agents separated. Nat and Steve used their high status to have someone lead them straight to two of the kids. Sam and Clint began searching for the fast one. Steve probing for information got them the intel that the kid was in a hostage infirmary. 

He swore, if Fury hurt a fifteen year old, he would... well, he didn't didn't know what he'd do, but Nat was definitely going to do something about it.