Chapter Nine

Author's Note: Please let me know what you think of the story so far! xoxo

~burnt.in.december<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I had mentally made a note that I was going to leave every guy in the world alone for awhile. That I was going to take some time to get away and think about my self.

That may have been the original plan, but it wasn't what I had done.

Nick has spent the night in my hotel room twice now, and we're constantly hanging out together and doing things together that couples would usually do. Justin and I didn't even have the opportunity to go out a lot, but Nick and I do, and I enjoy spending time with him.

I like having him around, because honestly if I hadn't met him while I was shopping, I wouldn't be going out to do stuff. I wouldn't be having so much fun if he wasn't here.

Sometimes I would be laying on the couch waiting on Nick to get out of the shower, and I'd start to think about my mom, and Alex.. and Justin. I hated thinking about Justin the most. Everytime I thought of him, I remembered that girl on his lap, and how much he seemed to be enjoying himself while he was with her.

It made me jealous. It made me want to be able to do that. I wanted to go out and break the rules.

I've always had to answered to someone, follow someone around, do whatever I was told. I'm sick of that. That's why I came here.

"Hey babes," Nick said coming into the living room.

"You mind putting some clothes on," I laughed.

"I like to air out after I take a shower," he explained chuckling.

"Oh, of course you do, Nick," I said not really believing him. He probably just wanted to show off his nice sex pack to me.

"You know you like seeing me like this," he said winking at me. That was the only downfall of hanging out with him. Or any guy really. No matter how well you know them, or how long you had been friends, they would eventually find away to hit on you or to just..make you feel uncomfortable. Nick does that a lot.

Sometimes it's really great being around him. We talk about our families. I tell him about everything that's been going on with me and Alex, and my mom and Justin. He just sits and listens and talks about how he's been in similar situations.

Other times like today, he shows me his body, and tries to tease me without making it too obvious. Every now and then, he'll try to flirt casually, and make awkward silences between us. He'll ask me if I want to lay on the couch together and call room service.

I say no of course. Nick and I are just friends, and that's all we'll ever be. I don't want to be with anyone right now. Especially Justin.

By now, Alex and my mom probably know about me being on the cd, and they'll flip when I get back. Or worse, they don't know and I'll hav to tell them when I get home and they'll be even more mad.

Honestly I still don't really care, and the only reason I'm going back is because they're my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Ta da!

Yeah I know this isn't much of a chapter, and it's somewhat of a filler, but oh well.

..This story isn't really going the way I thought it would, and I'm hoping to finish in another chapter or two.

Hope no one gets mad at me :o.

If there's anything I haven't cleared up for you let me know and I'll try to fix it for you..

Thanks for reading. Any ideas? Let me know! thanks!

Thanks also for ready this far...!!

Vote/FAN/Comment.

xoxo.

~burntindecemberrr.<3