Later On Chapter 13

"Are you ready," one of my bodyguards asked leading me backstage. He looked around for a minute and turned to look at me. They always had to check to make sure there wasn't anyone lurking around back here.

"I'm ready, you can send people back now," I replied running a hand through my hair. 

The backstage passes were something that really aggracated me sometimes. I wasn't in the mood to sit in my dressing room with a bunch of people asking me a bunch of questions. 

"Alright, I'll send em back," he replied walking out the door.

I went over to my mirror to get one last look at myself. I looked like crap. I feel like crap. But oh well. It wasn't like I was performing in front of a large croud, oh wait. I am.

"Hey, Mandy," the deep voice said causing me to jump.

"Hey," I spunned around to see who it was, and I nearly fainted. My mouth dropped nearly to the ground, and I tried not to look so surprise. I failed.

Justin was standing in front of me, looking at me. His eyes were moving up and down my body, just like they had the first time I went to his house. 

"You look amazing," he said quietly.

"What the hell are you doing here?," I demanded.

"I bought a ticket. I'm a huge fan of yours," he replied.

"I told you to never talk to me again, so please just leave me alone."

"I just want to talk to you for a few minutes."

"Okay, then talk," I said plopping down on the couch.

He sat down on the little chair in the corner, and looked at me one more time. I looked into his eyes for the first time, and I saw something odd. He didn't make me mad, he was making me sad. He was making me hurt.

"I still care about you, Mandy," he said.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?."

"I don't have any feeling for you anymore, and I never will again."

"Yes you do. You still care for me."

"No I don't. You cheated on me, when I needed you the most. You betrayed me, when I didn't have anyone else. You made me hurt so bad, and you didn't even care about what you did. So go find someone else, Justin."

"Mandy, I can't. You're the only girl I want. The only girl I've ever truly wanted in my entire life. You're the only thing I can think about. I need you. I need to be with you," he pleaded.

"I can't go back to you. Ever. I don't want you to hurt me again, and I know that's all you're good at. You're not the relationship type, and you're not my type."

"What is your type? I can be that for you!"

"No you can't. I don't want you to change to be with me, I want to find someone who's already my type. Who likes me, for me. Who won't cheat on me, like I know you will again and again."

"I won't. Just give me a chance. PLEASE!"

"Justin, no. I can't. I took a huge risk being with you the first time, and I can't do that again. I can't hurt  myself again."

"I'll be better to you."

"Just stop. This is pathetic. Just leave," I said trying to stop the arguing.

"Just call me sometime, and I'll still be waiting for you, Mandy."